Person's Name : Gucci

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 3/1/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10:00 until late and I saw her thursday

Rates : $130/hr (promotional rate)

Size/shape : 166 cm confirmed by me, pretty face, lovely full figure, natural 36C cups, cute butt, good legs, untamed bush, medium complexion and not pale like the photo

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : catbath and sensual licking, balls licking and sucking, cow-girl with me sucking on her nipples, missionary, sidesaddle or scissors to finish with me playing with her pussy

Value for money/recommend? : Very enjoyable session with a lovely curvy beauty

My experience/comments : Now before you all think that curvy means big I can tell you this girl is scruptuous and as sexy as hell.

I was there to meet Jane but the driver was late by 30 minutes and I couldn't be that long due to an order pending and then Gucci walks in the kitchen and fuck me she will do.

166 cm tall and a beautiful curvy body and great legs and bum and I was drooling following her to the room with the firm mattress.

We shower and I just had to hold her and have a feel of those boobs and yes they are something special and her whole body is really nice.

I was telling her how sexy she is and she said I was handsome so I said lets lay down and I held her and she is now giving me a catbath with licking.

The licking went on for a while but it was nice but she is teasing me and then after five minutes my cock gets sucked very softly and sensually.

She was only sucking the head but it was ok and then the balls getting licked and sucked and I was enjoying looking at her.

After ten minutes of this she suggested cowgirl and doms up and slowly lowers onto me and this is where things really fucking ramp up a notch.

I have had some good feeling pussies in my day but this one is right up there with Ada and a private girl I used to see and Stephanie and Joyce of 533.

So fucking awesome and I was crying out myself because her pussy was sucking my cock and it felt really tight but at the same time awesome.

She just rode me slowly and she was clearly enjoying it as well and crying out and leaning down kissing me now saying that she loves my cock.

I let her do this for five minutes and then decide to fuck from underneath and I just increased the pace and held her sexy butt and rammed my cock up into her.

Now things are really getting wild with Gucci crying out and me sucking nipples and I am enjoying this immensely and her pussy is driving me wild.

I am telling her that she has an amazing pussy and I need to see her again and I fucked her hard for five minutes and she came.

Gucci then wanted some missionary and I entered her slowly and she looked bloody good lying there all horny and I fucked her slowly and made love to her and she is very receptive to what I was doing.

I was kissing her neck and face and she was loving it and I sped up and fucked her hard for five minutes and she came again.

I was getting hot and needed a break so we changed to spooning or scissors and this was amazing again and was just enjoying looking at her hot body while I fucked her slowly.

I had intended to go back to missionary to finish but this was feeling too good and I then went fast after five minutes and fucked her hard looking at her nice legs and playing with her wet pussy.

It was all too much with her reactions and I came very hard into the dom and then just lay there getting my breath back again.

I extracted and cleaned up and thanked her for an awesome fuck and then she offered a massage but I said to lie there and talk and we held each other.

We talked and joked for remainder and she seemed really nice and receptive and said she liked my cock and said she came three times.

So a great girl with a beautiful body and the most amazing pussy.