Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Happy at 60 Chatswood - we were both Happy

Person's Name : Happy

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 6/12/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone :0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00

Rates : $130/hr (promotional rate from the new management for this month)

Size/shape : Very cute face, slimish figure (certainly not fat), A/B-cups, nice bum, unshaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, reverse cow-girl

Value for money/recommend? : Great session and amazing value for money at this promotional rate

My experience/comments : Decided to pay a first visit to 60 Chatswood and called in the morning to book Happy. The receptionist said her name was Janni (I think, her English wasn’t too clear).

Parking is not too good here, unless you are prepared to use the couple of spaces they have on the roof, but I’d read it was a tight squeeze up there so I decided not to drive my 4WD up the ramp (I usually go for off-site parking anyway as I don’t want to get blocked in, as can happen).

There are some ticketed 2 and 4hr zones on the nearby streets but I ended up parking in Bunnings as I had to go there anyway (2hr parking and a ten minute walk to No. 60).

I arrived five minutes early and I was met my Paul (one of the managers) who took me into the waiting room and said Happy would be free in 20 minutes. I said that was OK as long as it was 20 actual minutes, not 20 brothel minutes, and we had a chat. He was interested in some feedback about the different shops that I visit, their girls, etc.

I said I prefer to see girls who do natural oral and he said that was a house rule of theirs and that their photos were real.

They have eight rooms and are building up the number of girls working each day – yesterday it was four, today it was six.

He also introduced me to Susan (it was her first day there – looked OK) and Angel (I told her I’d see her next time).

It was only 20 minutes before Happy was free and I paid Paul and she led me to the end room, Room 8.

The place is well decorated and the room was large with a king-sized bed and a spa bath/shower. The bed was very comfortable, perhaps too soft for some people’s preference, but there was no wall-clock in the room. I meant to mention that to Paul on the way out as I like to be able to easily keep an eye on how much time is left, but I forgot – next time. Also, no mirrors.

Happy immediately lived up to her name – she was smiling and engaging and we kissed while she fondled my cock through my trousers. She has a very cute face (the photo they use on the roster is real and recent) and was wearing a cream-coloured bra and knickers.

I stripped and showered and Happy stripped. She has a nice slimish figure (certainly not fat), cute A/B-cups, a nice bum and was unshaved (although Paul had earlier indicated that that might change soon).

Onto the bed and we had some more DFKing and, after a lick of my nipples and a rub of her tits over my torso, she moved down and commenced an excellent BBBJ.

Happy went nice and slowly and softly at first with lots of saliva, great eye-contact and hand-action, no hint of teeth and no interruptions. She went pretty deep and was kneeling beside me so I was able to finger her pussy.

I let this go on for a good while before suggesting some 69 and she readily moved round.

This was great and she started moaning and after a while I was just about to get her to stop sucking me because I was close to cumming but she beat me to it and yelped and squirmed away.

Happy sucked me some more before I had to get her to get a condom because I was over-heating. As she dressed me she asked what position I wanted and I said it was up to her and we started with some reverse cow-girl.

This was also great, so much so that, as she vigorously bounced up and down on me while I admired the view, I couldn’t stop myself and just squirted, way too soon (that’s how good it was).

Happy tidied me up and lay beside me and we had a nice chat, exclusively via my translator app.

She said she was from Chengdu and has been in Australia for 30 days and works six days a week at 60 Chatswood and studies the other day.

She then started stroking my cock and I was immediately hard again. Happy asked if I wanted her to suck me some more. “Yes” I gasped, and she did so.

The timer on her phone went off at around the 55 minute mark but she ignored it and kept sucking.

She got me close to a second squirt, and from the way she was going for it, I reckon CIM was an option (it says on the website that CIM’s available), but I wasn’t going to manage it so I asked her to stop and dressed and departed.

Very good session with a very cute, lovely and talented young girl.

Had a brief chat with Paul on the way out and he asked for some feedback, which shows they care, and then it was back to the car.

I’ll be back.

Sorry wrong button
    Should have been Like
    Sorry NB
    Unc

Thanks for the review. Was there last year and I think it was different management.
    Might return if things have improved.

Btw you can park on Reseve Road nearby across the freeway near the school, usually unmetered street parking.
    5 -10 min walk.