Person's Name : Happy

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : Early December, 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting St Artarmon/ www.60Chatswood.com.au

Phone :0448829891

Hours of Business : 9:00am to 4:00am

Rates : $90 for 30 min (Special) $120 for 45min (Special) $140 for 60 mins (Special)

Size/shape : Size 6, Natural B. Cup, Hairy

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : bbbj, dfk,cathbath, CIM,69

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments :

Had been reading the reviews and as per my earlier post I liase initially via Text to ascertain state of play that evening. Having been attending another Christmas Party. I decided to book the highly acclaimed Happy, I arrive and sure enough in comes Happy, who is almost immediately in my presence and Happy ! This makes such a tremendous difference and sets tone for what is to come in so many ways !

There maybe prettier ladies plying their trade here, but doubtful any with anywhere near the positive attitude of Happy ! What an Apt stage name, that being said she is per the photo's on the web site - very pretty in many ways ! So unassuming and cheeky and of course Happy.

Into the well appointed room, nice shower....straight into some kissing, and helping me onto the bed where we wasted no time touching and feeling - love a little bit of kissing and foreplay...
Then onto my cock - mixing it up and plenty of good vibes along the way. Wasn't long before I was craving to get in and eat out the slightly hairy pussy.....lovely lips and great taste ! Delicious - even though hairy is so yesterday lol

Into my favourite 3 - cow girl, missionary and doggy - before whipping off condom. Lying back and enjoying a fine young lady go to work - I warned of my imminent orgasm and she didn't skip a beat and took a fair load. Her attitude Is magnificent that along with her being a well fit young Asian babe is why she is probably most popular there !
Credit to the industry and this newly re-opened establishment ! I'll be back....

wir - I already have...lol !!!!