Phone :0448 829 891
Hours of Business : 10am=3am

Rates : $150Hr

Size/shape : size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indian

Services Provided : BBBJ CBJ HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Siju is clearly inexperienced in terms of providing a professional BJ or even HJ however she is willing and tries.
What is nice is the reasonable level of communication as she is no bimbo and has a genuine desire to get you happily over the line.

Its a brothel so most things are of course on offer and here was no exception. I didn't want wild unrelenting fucking in multiple positions.
I wanted a good steady steady BBBJ with luck CIM and perhaps a bit of pussy play.

I e told her what I was looking for and she agreed except she did say that after some BBBJ could she go to CBJ as she can do that better. I agreed to that but with the proviso that should I want to we could go back to BBBJ. No problem.

She is tiny about a size 6 but pert tits that are probably B cups but on a small body look very nice. She has a little flab (and I mean just a little) around the gut but only noticeable when she is curled up on the bed.

The BBBJ was soft and the CBJ only marginally better so I oft with the coat and got her to work it just a little firmer which she did. FIV in her shaved puss and some more BBBJ got me over the line after about 40minutes of hard work from her.

Young Indian with a reasonable body giving me a BJ ......tick off the bucket list.

WIR not for her only because there are some other good ones here I believe.