Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 9am - 4am

Rates : $90 / 30min

Size/shape : BBW, DD+ Cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : When I saw Jacky's photos on the website I had to check her out. While I like women of all sizes, and my regular ML is quite petite, I am quite taken by larger ladies and Jacky certainly fits that category. She has a very pretty face and the photos are real. Started off with a shower for both of us, sadly separately, then straight into BBBJ. This she did so well, and with such enthusiasm, that I had to get her to back off more than once if this booking was to get anywhere near the 30 minute mark. Then it was on to the bed and time to explore the beauty in front of me. Her breasts are 2 soft enormous pillows and her pussy, neatly shaven, is probably the most perfect looking I've seen and tastes fresh. She seemed to enjoy the DATY but all to soon it was time to move on. With time running out we moved into missionary position and, while I would have loved to continue like that for hours inside her tight pussy, she knew exactly what to do to make me cum when she wanted me to, leaving just a few moments for a nice relaxing cuddle, shower, and back out into the cold, dark night.