Person's Name : Joey (the website and the roster currently have her listed as Zeoy but the receptionist and the girl herself said it is Joey)

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 30/1/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00

Rates : $140/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, tall, curvy figure (quite a large frame with a few surplus kilos), natural C-cups, fully shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, cow-girl, mish, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Ummmmm - Joey is a nice enough girl but the early disappointments (see below) and lack of DATY made it no better than a goodish session for me (but, as always, YMMV and she might tick your boxes).

My experience/comments : After my session with Apple yesterday I was talking with Jianni and Terry and they recommended that I see Joey, saying that she is the most beautiful girl they have, so I booked her for this morning.

Turned up, paid Darren and had to wait a couple of minutes while Joey was getting ready.

She then came and led me to the room.

I must say that, after that build up, I was a bit disappointed. She is pretty enough but I have seen probably five or six girls at 60 who I would say are prettier (but then “beauty lies in the eye of the beholder”).

Joey is tall, probably 5ft 9 or 10, and was wearing a full-length black trouser outfit.

I stripped and showered and Joey stripped.

Here was another disappointment. The photos on the website are promising, and Joey later confirmed that they are of her, but she has stacked on a few kilos since they were taken and had a couple of tatts added.

She has a curvy figure with natural C-cups, a little bit of excess weight on her stomach and wide hips – I’d say she is a large-framed girl but not particularly over-weight. Her bush was fully shaved.

Onto the bed and at first Joey lay beside me in my arms while she stroked my cock but she soon got up, knelt between my legs and started sucking me.

It was a good BBBJ – she went nice and slowly to start with, with good tongue work, only a slight hint of teeth and no interruptions.

She grabbed a condom but I said we had plenty of time and asked her to continue sucking me.

After a while I asked for some 69, gesturing what I wanted, and she moved round but she positioned herself with her pussy about six inches from my mouth. I tried to get her to move closer but she said “No lick”. I said “What, I can’t lick you?” and she said “No lick, just look” so I told her not to bother and got her to go back between my legs for some more BJ.

She then grabbed the condom again and I just let her dress me.

She didn’t apply any lube, and didn’t need to, and she straddled me for some cow-girl.

This was good. Joey sat upright and rode me while rubbing her clit. She then grabbed my hand and directed it to her clit. Next she grabbed both my hands and firmly clamped them on her tits.

This went on for a good while and we got a good rhythm going and she sounded and looked as if she were enjoying it.

She also leant forward some of the time and kissed my neck and face but when I went for some DFKing, all I got was a brief peck on the lips.

Joey then suggested that I fuck her and we switched to the mish, with her knees held high.

She took it well and again seemed to be enjoying it.

I then suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed and she positioned herself with her legs wide so she was just the right height.

We then reverted to the mish and I got up a good tempo but by now we’d been at it for a good while and we were both starting to sweat and I was starting to wonder whether I’d have to ask Joey to give me a HJ to finish it off. (I’ve had a busy week.)

But I kept banging away and, while Joey still looked and sounded like she has having a good time, she was probably thinking “Is this fat old fool ever going to cum?”

I eventually got the traction and the rhythm just right and, in a crescendo, squirted in the dom.

I was absolutely exhausted and collapsed on the bed while Joey lay next to me fanning her face with her hands.

Eventually I got my breath back and my heart-rate slowed down and we had a chat – her English is OK but we still used my translator app a bit.

Joey is from Shanghai and has been in Australia for five months. She works at 60 on Wednesdays at the moment, doesn’t work anywhere else and studies other days.

Time was up so we showered and I dressed and departed.

Had a chat with Darren and Jianni on the way out and gave them some feedback.