Person's Name : Kiss

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 23/12/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00

Rates : $130/hr (promotional rate)

Size/shape : Pretty face, slimish figure (certainly not fat), natural B-cups, shapely butt, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, rimming, tromboning, cow-girl, mish, standing doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a cute a sweet young girl. A bit shy and inexperienced at the moment but still gives good service and will improve

My experience/comments : Called in the morning and spoke to Jianni. This attempt at finding out which girls were working and making a booking was slightly less painful than on my previous visits but it still wasn’t easy. My first choice wasn’t working so I booked Kiss.

Turned up and was met by a new receptionist, called Jason.

I walked in and took off my sunglasses and he said he recognised me from when he worked at another shop. We established it must have been either Royal Asians or Lipstick.

Kiss was ready so I paid and we went into Room 1 (the one by reception with the mirror over the bed).

Kiss is very pretty (thankfully she looks nothing like Gene Simmons) and was wearing a black lacy nightie over a black bra and panties. She was immediately very cheerful and friendly but it was clear from the outset that she is quite shy and inexperienced.

I stripped and stepped into the spa bath for a shower and Kiss stripped and joined me.

She has a slimish figure (not fat, but slightly curvy) with natural B-cups (somewhat saggy), a shapely butt and a trimmed bush.

Kiss is clearly self-conscious about her breasts as she was continuously putting an arm across her chest to hide them.

She gave me a thorough washing, including my arsehole (promising) and then squatted in front of me, took a mouthful of water from the shower and gave me a delightful blow job.

Onto the bed and after a brief LFK and a brief lick of my nipples, she continued south to resume the BBBJ. She went nice and slowly with no teeth, good used of her hands, lovely eye-contact and just a couple of interruptions. She also paid some good attention to my balls and perineum.

She then gestured for me to turn over and lie on my stomach and she knelt between my legs. She rubbed her tits over my back and then kissed my back and bum before pushing my legs wider and starting a very good rimming.

After a bit I decided to give her better access to my cock and I knelt on all-fours, with my head down and arse in the air, and she started tromboning me.

I let this go on for a good while, moaning my appreciation, before turning over so she could suck me again.

She then grabbed a condom but I shook my head and asked for some 69.

Kiss picked up her phone and translated something about “Pain” (her English is pretty well non-existent) so I didn’t push her for it.

After a bit more BJ, Kiss dressed me and she applied some lube and we started with some cow-girl.

She was really tight but she gave it a good go and rode me for a while before suggesting we switch to the mish.

We then tried some doggie and she was standing at the foot of the bed rather than kneeling in front of me.

Kiss was struggling a bit with my size so, since CIM is listed as one of her services on the website, I withdrew and removed the condom and lay down for her to suck me some more.

It took a bit of time as her BJ was a bit erratic but eventually I blew into her mouth.

Kiss continued to suck me for a good while before spitting into a tissue.

She didn’t go to the sink for a spit but started to give me a massage.

I got her to lie on the bed in my arms and we had a chat, exclusively via my translator app.

Kiss confirmed the photos on the website are real and said she was 26 (she looks younger). She’s from Guangzhou, has been in Australia for less than a week and will be working at 60 every day.

No rush to get rid of me but eventually we showered and dressed and I departed.

I had a chat with Jason on the way out and gave him some feedback about the rooms, their pricing etc to pass on the owners.

Another girl walked past and she looked familiar. I discovered she was Sally, whom I’d seen as Ivy at Kelly’s a couple of weeks ago.

It was a good session. Kiss is obviously inexperienced and a bit shy and self-conscious but that will change with time and, even now, she provides good service and is really sweet and cute.