Default Koya at 60 - Amazing session with a very cute girl

Person's Name : Koya

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 14/7/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $180/hr

Size/shape : Cute face, quite short, perfect petite figure, nice B/C-cups, beautiful butt, good legs, closely trimmed (or shaved but not for a couple of days) bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysia

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - great session - Koya's a little gem

My experience/comments : Called in the morning and booked a girl I’ve had my eye on.

I’d just left home when Tim sent me a text saying that there had been a mix up as Terry had already taken a booking for the girl. These things happen but at least Tim told me rather than leaving it until I arrived.

Tim recommended a new girl Koya so I said I’d see her.

Turned up and had a chat with Tim. He confirmed that Anna was the same Anna who was there back in December.

Koya soon collected me and led me to the room.

She is quite short and has a very cute, young-looking face. She was wearing a black bra and a short see-through wrap around her waist over a black g-string.

Koya was immediately friendly and engaging – her English is good.

She told me was from Malaysia (KL) and has been in Australia for seven months

We stripped and went into the shower and Koya gave me a thorough washing.

Koya has a lovely petite figure with a fine pair of tits that might be B-cups but look like C’s on her tiny frame. And she has a beautiful cute, tight bum, lovely legs and a very closely trimmed bush (might sometimes be fully shaved but not in the last few of days) and she has a couple of tattoos.

After the washing she bent over and gave me a BBBJ.

We dried ourselves and went to the bed.

Koya started with some nipple-licking which, to be honest, went on for a bit too long but she was stroking my cock and lightly tickling my balls and perineum (which was delightful) so I didn’t mind.

She then started an amazing blow-job. She went slowly and sensually to start with no hint of teeth, plenty of saliva, great hand-action and some coy, smiling eye-contact.

I let this go on for a good while before suggesting some 69 and Koya moved round.

She was quiet to start with, just a bit of gentle moaning, but after a while she warmed up and I stuck a finger in her pussy which she seemed to like.

Koya got a bit louder and then stopped sucking me and got a bit louder (but not much) before squirming away saying “Very nice, very nice”.

She reached for a condom but I said “Not yet” so she sucked me a bit more before I got her to lie down for some DATY.

I finger-fucked her again and Koya stroked my head while I licked her and it wasn’t long before she was moaning again and I was feeling her very strong vaginal contractions as she came again. More “Very nice” comments.

Koya sucked me a bit more but I soon had to ask her to get a condom. As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

Koya asked whether it was OK for her to use some lube, “Of course”, and she straddled me for some cow-girl, starting Asian-style.

This was great, watching this real cutie with a lovely figure bounce up and down on me. I told her “I’m very lucky”.

She then sat upright and I rubbed her clit while she rode me.

I asked her to turn round for some reverse CG. Great sight watching her lovely butt and I lightly fingered her arsehole.

I then suggested some doggie and stood by the bed. She really does have a beautiful derričre – a lovely slim waist and a peachy bum.

I fingered her arsehole again but when I went a bit further she said “OK outside but not inside”.

I was close to cumming so I asked her to lie down for some mish.

More lube was applied and she guided me back in and we had some DFKing.

It was wonderful looking down at her pretty face as she held her knees high and wide. Again I could have cum like that but I wanted the CIM finale so I said “You suck, I cum” and lay down.

Koya removed the condom and knelt between my legs to suck me again.

This was great with some good hand-action and I squirted in her mouth and she kept on sucking me until I had to ask her to stop.

Koya tidied me up and asked whether it was OK for her to have a quick shower and she then rejoined me on the bed for a lovely chat.

She said she had been in Australia for seven months and has only just started working at 60 – she wasn’t certain yet which days she would be working.

I thought her butt was one of the fittest I’d seen and I showed her some photos of Michelle at 533, saying her bum was just as cute as Michelle’s – look at the photos of Michelle on the 533 website, Koya's butt is just like that.

Her pinger had gone off but we just kept on talking and by now we were way over time and I said that I’d better go and to save time I said I’d shower at home.

We dressed and after a big affectionate hug I departed.

As I walked down the corridor I saw Anna and had a quick chat. I’d had a great session with her back in December but she returned home and has only just returned. She said she remembered me but I’m not sure. I must see her again.

Had a quick chat with Tim on the way out and said hello to Ayumi before leaving.

Nice review Newboy. Thanks for sharing