Thread: Lala at 60 - good session, great BJ

Default Lala at 60 - good session, great BJ

Person's Name : Lala

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 6/4/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 892891

Hours of Business : 9:00 til late

Rates : $150/hr (less $10 for my 5th stamp on my Frequent Fuckers card)

Age : 25 (she told me - I might have guessed a couple of years older)

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure, nice C/D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cow-girl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good session, especially her BBBJ skills

My experience/comments : Called 60 and booked a new girl, Lala.

Arrived and was met by Tim and told that Lala would be ready in a couple of minutes as she was putting on her make-up.

I asked whether Cici was free and asked to say hello to her (I’d had a session with her at 143 yesterday). Cici came along and thought I wanted to book her and she apologised saying she’d just been taken by another customer. I told her I was seeing Lala and we had a brief chat.

Lala soon came and led me to a room.

She is quite short and has a pretty face (the photos are real) and was wearing a pink bra and matching knickers under a pink wrap around her waist.

She was immediately friendly and attentive, giving me a kiss and squeezing my cock through my trousers before helping me undress.

I went into the shower and Lala stripped and joined me.

She has a curvy figure (certainly not fat, just nicely cuddly), nice natural C/D-cups and a trimmed bush. She had a stud in her nose and a tattoo on her back.

She gave me a thorough washing and she then squatted in front of me and gave me a BJ.

We dried ourselves and went to the bed.

Lala suggested I lie on my front for a massage but I said “No”. (If I’d wanted a massage I would have gone to a massage parlour.)

She knelt beside me and rubbed her tits over my torso and then started a catbath (which went on for a little bit too long) before kneeling between my legs and licking my groin and balls.

She then worked her way up my shaft with a flicking tongue before starting an excellent BBBJ.

She started nice and slowly and sensually with lovely eye-contact, good hand-action and some great work with her tongue on the underside of my helmet as she sucked me. There was no hint of teeth and no interruptions. I was close to cumming within just a couple of minutes.

After a while she reached for a condom but I said “Not yet” and suggested some 69.

Lala moved round and was immediately moaning as she bounced up and down on my face.

It wasn’t long before she was panting “I’m cumming, I’m cumming” and she squirmed away and lay beside me for a breather.

She sucked me a bit more and grabbed the condom again but I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Again she was very responsive as I started to lick her slowly and gently then gradually went faster.

I went to insert a finger in her pussy but she moved my hand away. Then a couple of minutes later Lala took my hand and guided my finger back up her pussy so I finger-fucked her while licking her – she was dripping wet.

She was moaning and panting all the time and then was saying “Fuck me, fuck me” so I obliged.

As Lala dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she shook her head.

She applied some lube and squeezed me in for some cow-girl.

We kissed some more and she rode me vigorously and passionately for a good while before she suggested we switch.

I asked for some doggie but she said “No, too big” and lay down for some mish.

Lala had her knees in the air and her hands on my buttocks and urged me on, again saying “Fuck me, fuck me”. (I thought I was!!)

I went at it as quickly as my old bones could manage, always confident that I would eventually cum, and sure enough I eventually did.

I was knackered and lay on the bed as Lala went to clean her teeth.

There wasn’t much time left but we had a bit of a chat via our translator apps.

Lala said she was from Taipei and has been here for three days (which is how long she has been on the roster at 60).

We showered and dressed and I departed.

Gave some positive feedback to Tim and exited.

As I was going down the steps to the street a very pretty, slim, young girl was being dropped off. As she lugged her suitcase up to the front door I asked her name. She said “Mimi” and confirmed she was new – promising.

Hi NB
    That’s hilarious $10 off on the FFC. Do you get a Free Coffee like Starbucks?
    RV

I'm sure I'd get a free coffee if I asked.

I also have in my wallet a very similar-looking card from the local pool shop whereby I get a free drum of chlorine after collecting 10 stamps.

I have to make sure I pull out the right card when I go to the pool shop!!!

NB