Person's Name : Lala

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 14/11/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr (Diamond Service)

Size/shape : Very pretty, lovely slim but still shapely figure, good natural C-cups, nice bum, good legs, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFKing, rimming/dragon drilling/tromboning, FIV, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, cowgirl, reverse CG, doggie, FIA, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - what a cutie

My experience/comments : Called, spoke to Jim and booked Lala.

When I arrived Terry (the owner) was also there and we had a chat and he made a couple of promising sounding recommendations.

Lala soon came and led me to the room.

(I had checked beforehand that this was not the Lala I saw here back in April.)

Lala is very pretty with lovely eyes and a beautiful smile and she immediately put her arms round my neck and stuck her tongue in my mouth.

She is quite short and was wearing a low-cut white top over a very short red and black tartan miniskirt.

We stripped and went to shower together.

Lala has a lovely slim but still curvy figure with beautiful natural C-cups (which look more like Ds on her small frame), a nice curvy bum and good legs. Her bush is untamed (and quite hairy).

Lala gave me a good wash-down, with detailed attention to my rear, including putting some toothpaste on it. This stung very slightly but nowhere near as bad as when it gets put on one’s scrotum, like a girl at Royal Asians once did to me. I tried to explain this to Lala but I don’t think she understood – her English is pretty well zero.

Onto the bed and, after a bit more DFKing, Lala asked me to turn over onto my front.

She rubbed her tits over me and took a sip of water from a cup on the bedside table and gave me some slurpy kisses on my back before moving down and started rimming me.

After a while I knelt on all fours with my head down and she did a bit of dragon-drilling and I guided her hand down onto my cock for some tromboning – lovely.

Eventually I turned over and she kissed me some more (thankfully I knew I had a very clean arsehole) before moving down to my groin.

At the same time as she started sucking me, Lala moved round for some 69.

The BBBJ was good with the only interruptions being the occasional spit of the water from her mouth into the bin and a replacement mouthful. There was good hand-action and it was nice and slurpy but she didn’t go particularly deep and when she upped the tempo it was very slightly toothy, but not too bad.

I also fingered her arsehole, briefly rimmed her and inserted a finger in her pussy.

While I licked her Lala was gently moaning, as best she could with a mouthful of cock and water, but I didn’t think she was going to cum, so I gestured for her to dismount and move round to sit on my face.

This was good as I could look up at, and play with, her lovely tits and she got a bit louder but she still didn’t cum.

Time was moving on so I got her to kneel beside me to suck me some more and I could watch her doing it (I hadn’t been able to see anything when we were 69ing).

I then asked her to get a condom. I didn’t bother asked her whether I could later cum in her mouth as I thought she wouldn’t have understood.

Lala applied some lube and squeezed me in for some cow-girl with more DFKing.

She then sat upright to ride me which was a great sight, as she is really cute, and she grabbed my hands and plonked them on her tits for a squeeze.

I gestured for her to turn round for some reverse CG and she did so without dismounting.

She was leaning forward and riding me Asian-style so I propped myself up on my elbows to watch the action.

When she tired I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was very good as Lala reacted well and I had half a thumb up her arsehole without complaint.

I could easily have cum like that but I suggested some mish so I could look down on this lovely PYT as I fucked her (she’s about 40 years younger than me).

We kissed some more and I slowed down a few time to avoid squirting too soon.

I then asked her to suck me again and I lay down. Lala removed the condom, wiped me down and knelt beside me for some more BBBJ.

The website says she does CIM but she pulled her head away at the last moment. Had I known that would happen I would have seen it through in the mish but, as I said, her English wasn’t good enough for me to ask beforehand. Never mind – it was still very good.

In the few remaining minutes we had a chat via our translator apps.

Lala said she was from Guangzhou and has been here six months, currently working at 60 every day.

I showed her the photos they use of her on the website – she confirmed they were real but it is sometimes hard to tell with these studio-shot professional pictures. Either way, I don’t think the photos do Lala justice as I thought she was even cuter in real life.

A quick shower, get dressed, final hug and I went to have another chat with Terry and Jim.