Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10am-2am

Rates : 120/30 mins

Size/shape : Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indian

Services Provided : FS

Value for money/recommend? : No

My experience/comments:

Some girls are made for the game, others are clearly just wanting to pay the college tuition - this was a clear case of the latter.

Booked the chick for 30 mins as I was super keen to land another Indian (with such fond memories of Siju).

Siju was a lovely girl who discovered cock, discovered being a SW, and despite her inexperience gave things a red hot go with a sense of enthusiam. This chick was sort of the opposite of that.

When she came to collect me from the waiting room I did note that Lidaya was of a sort of waifish and slight build - shes thin in that elegant way, pleasant enough face, and beautiful long black hair. We get in the room and things are friendly but shes not big on eye contact. Anyhow I shower off, she nudes up and then she asks if I want to get on the bed.

No I put her on the bed and jump on top.

No kissing, no eye contact. She seems more interested in looking somewhere else.

So I think fuck it, challenge accepted, I can warm her up with a dine at the Y.

Now I put out all the tricks and eventually coax some quiet enthusiasm out of her, but not heaps. I get the vibe she's one of those people that think sex is done to them rather than something they are allowed to enjoy. I get some whimpers, but shes still a bit of a rock.

So I climb back on top and guide her hand to my cock whilst I work her clit - once again, I get some positive signs, but I feel like I am playing to an audience, not to someone on the handball court.

I fuck her in mish - but once again she just seems like she's got that hang up like she'd really rather not. I ask if shes keen on doggy, so we do that and I just think fuck it at that point, smash away and just get myself over the line.

Anyhow, afterwards she was really quite pleasant in conversation talking about Uni etc, and then she finally seemed like she was involved.

My take - she doesn't like sex work. She is still a but uncertain bout sex (maybe some moral hangups) but is on the game because the expenses have stacked up. I can't see her working for long, and even if she was, it would be a but grudgingly.

I was keen on an Indian (something exotic), but frankly, unless you are up for some sort of kink game where you fuck chicks that would rather be somewhere else, this punt is not for you.

Indians are normally shit punts. Fact.

I'm 1 from 2 so far. This place had Siju who was lovely and I spent a fair few hours on that chick - pleasant, friendly, inexperienced as hell but was up for some gentle guidance and coaching - but this chick is just in the wrong game.

Dunno, is it a cultural thing? I know a lot of WL refuse Indian guys so just not getting what the go is.

Silver Member

The best Indians to fuck if you can find them are Fijian and Singaporean Indians, at least that has been my experience over the years.

Thanks for the info - a real shortage of any of the above but I'd certainly be keen to give it a crack!

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runrun View Post
    Thanks for the info - a real shortage of any of the above but I'd certainly be keen to give it a crack!
    there is a lovely lady at one of our other affiliates and she has a pic..

ab
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Which affiliate might that be, andrewblake?