Thread: Lucky

Silver Member

Default Lucky

Person's Name : Lucky

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : July

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting St Artarmon/ www.60 Chatswood.com.au

Phone :0448829891

Hours of Business : 10:00am to ??

Rates : $200/hour

Size/shape : Size 6, C cup natural,

Face : 9/10

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : LFKRIMMING BBBJ, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : yes

i really wanted to see Anna again but she was busy. Lucky is new and also does rimming so i went with her. She is a pretty Chinese girl with long black hair down to her lower back. She is taller and slimmer than Anna with a beautiful body and delicious C cup natural breasts with long nipples that love to be sucked. She is very service oriented and does a great job. Her BBBJ is great and she will go for as long as you like. She enjoys DATY and we continued in 69 for a while. Her kisses are ok with light tongue action but i caught a slight odour of cum probably from her last client which put me off. Her rimming is nowhere near as good as Anna. It is light and sensual but Anna is the queen. Her best part is her tight pussy and she really likes to be fucked deep.
    She does all the usual things like shower together and will do most positions. She definitely does not do anal and doesn't even like light anal play on her. I f you go there she discretely pushes your hand away. She is a very nice girl and worth while seeing.
    Enjoy
    LS

Great review loner. I went to see Lucky recently as well and had a similar experience. Good service, rimming was good enough for me but I've never had Anna and now am curious. Lucky has a shapely body for someone advertised as 28 in brothel years (hint, she's not 30!) and I thought she was very good in doggy, where she held her ample breasts so they wouldn't slap around too much while I pounded away. Can't comment on the cum taste in her mouth, I never kiss my hookers, but I surely contributed to it with a BBBJCIM for round 1. Also didn't try for anal with her. Overall a good experience and ok value at $200/hour with two rounds. One caution: her massage is complete rubbish. If she offers it between sessions its probably better to just tell her to relax for a bit before round 2. She might even appreciate the break.