Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Month/Year of Visit : February 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.64alexander.com.au

Phone : 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $190/hr Gold Service

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Age : About 40; Size/shape : Pleasant face, decent shapely figure, B/C-cups, nice round bum, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good session

My experience/comments : Sophie calls me for time to time so I decided to pay a visit. She recommended a new Vietnamese girl called Lucky.

I asked about Diamond Service but Sophie said Lucky doesn't do CIM so I booked Gold Service. (However, the website says she does CIM and rimming – another example of what it says on a shop’s website being different from reality. When will they realise that all it achieves is pissing off customers in what is very much a service industry? But at least, to her credit, Sophie told me this time.)

Sophie showed me into Lucky’s room and I paid.

Lucky has an attractive MILFy face with a sexy bob-cut. She was wearing a short and tight black dress and was immediately friendly if a bit reserved.

She used her translator app to tell me she’d be back in a minute and I stripped while she was away.

Lucky soon returned carrying a very large kitchen knife which she tucked away in her stuff (thoughts of John Wayne Bobbitt and his wife Lorena flashed through my mind) and she stripped and joined me in the shower for a thorough and pleasant washing.

Lucky has a decent MILFy figure – nicely curvy (not at all fat) with pert B/C-cups, a lovely round bum and fully and freshly shaved.

She dried me and it was onto the bed for a catbath while Lucky rubbed her breasts over my stomach.

She worked her way down and was soon lightly flicking her tongue over my balls and perineum.

It was a pretty slow start but it was very pleasant and, as it was a 1hr booking, I just lay there and enjoyed it.

Lucky took a swig of water and started a very good BBBJ – nice and slow and slurpy and sensual with no teeth, good use of her hands and tongue and no interruptions.

After a good while I suggested some 69 (gestures required as she has zero English) and Lucky moved round.

This was good as she was soon gently moaning and twitching and her BJ seemed to get even better.

I managed to insert a finger and it sounded like she got very close several times – she might have cum but I’m not certain.

When she pulled away for a breather I got her to lie down for some DATY and now I was able to properly finger-fuck her and it seemed like she came a couple of times.

I then knelt by her head so she could suck me some more but when I took over and stroked my cock Lucky made it clear that she didn’t want me to cum in her mouth.

I lay down for some more BJ and soon had to say “We fuck”.

Lucky dressed me and eased me in for some cowgirl.

She went slowly at first, with some lovely facial expressions, and gradually went faster and switched to Asian-style.

When she tired I manoeuvred her to kneel for some doggie with me standing by the bed.

This was good as I could admire her nice round bum and slim waist but my hand was swiped away when I went for her arsehole.

I could have finished like that but I wanted it to go a bit longer so I got Lucky to lie down for some mish.

Lucky held her legs in the air and we got a good rhythm going so I banged away until I came.

Lucky tidied me up and took a quick shower while I recovered.

She then joined me on the bed for a nice chat (via her translator app). She is from Hanoi and has been here just one month, working at 64 every day. Lucky definitely is from Vietnam – she knew several places when I showed her photos on my phone of my trip round the country and she doesn't speak Chinese.

We ignored Sophie when she yelled through the door but eventually I showered and dressed.

I had a good chat with Sophie about other shops and she introduced me to a couple of girls I haven’t seen yet and she showed me some photos of another good looking girl. I told Sophie that Lucky was good for a GFE session and then had to explain to her the difference between GFE and PSE. She then asked me to explain some of the other commonly used abbreviations like DFK, DATY, FIV, FIA, etc – quite an unusual conversation.