Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 28 January

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone :0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00

Rates: $140 for 1 hour (promotional)

Size/shape : Small, pretty face and kind smile, b-cup, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : licking, BBBJ (with warm water), ball sucking, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, handjob

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

My experience/comments : I don’t want to say too much here as I agree with everything that has already been said about this lovely girl. What I would add is that I met with May very late, near closing time, and was told it had been a nonstop day, especially a lot of doubles with Gucci. I say this because it didn’t show at all in her performance; she comes across as a real professional.

There was a bit of last minute shuffling when I arrived (my mistake for not booking ahead, but I did want to meet the girls available individually before making a decision). After a short wait and apologies, I was introduced to May and led to the room. She was more attractive than the photos and came across as a pleasant mixture of warm and professional.

After getting undressed, we quickly showered together then headed back into the room. She began by taking warm water in her mouth and expertly kissing around my body. This eventually led to the BBBJ, still with water in her mouth. I'm not really big on BJs (heresy!) to be honest, so it probably was a bit wasted on me, but it was such an unusual sensation that everyone should definitely try at least once. We then dommed up and moved into cowgirl. Given our difference in sizes, it took a bit of work to find the right rhythm, but when we found it, it was sensational. She then switched to reverse cowgirl for a little while, giving me a great vew of her fantastic bum. After that, we expertly gave me a HJ to completion.

Admittedly, I’m probably a bit simple and really just looking for a basic GFE with lots of kissing, cuddling and not so much a routine and impressive techniques, which May does have a lot of up her sleeve. I don’t want to discount May in any capacity though as if I was more assertive to tell her what I was looking for, she has the sort of attitude that makes me think she would happily comply.

Objectively, she is a very talented WL and deserves all the praise that she's getting; subjectively, I probably have had a better time with other girls there (Happy and Gucci, namely). What I will say though is that of the dozen or so WLs that I've seen in my time, she would easily be one of the most skilled and also one of the most beautiful; she's small, but has an absolutely fantastic body.

Having also seen Gucci before, I can only imagine how good the double would be as they are both very service-oriented, as well as incredibly attractive, obviously, so despite my personal caveats, I would highly recommend. .
    Last edited by Stroker; 29th January 2019 at 12:37 PM. Reason: updated the experience