Default May in Charge

Person's Name : May

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 22/12/18
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au
    Phone : 0448 829891
    Hours of Business : 09:00 til 04:00
    Rates : $130/hr (promotional rate)

Size/shape : Pretty face, smooth skin, A-cups, firm bum, trimmed bush, polite attitude & clean pussy
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, extreme DT + MULTI BBBJ, 69

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely, love flirting

My experience/comments :
    I read an AR last week about May's special love flirting moment and I am a bit queries so decided to pay a visit. I have to wait for a week due to May off of Aunty visit. I wechat Chatswood60 to book May as soon as I saw May back to work from the website.

Turned up this morning, got the front parking and walked to the entrance. Bell rang and within a second, greeted by Jason, new shop keeper with Jianny the owner, at the reception. As usual, Jianny invited me to the waiting room, offered a drink and chatting while waiting for May to come. After a few minutes, May knocked on the door and greeted with a cuddle, after settled the payment, off we went to May's room, No.4.

As soon as we closed the door, we started LFK, while taking off our clothes, I have the first touch on May's smooth skin, slowly moved to her boobs and hugged her from behind. We shower together, she cleaned me up and have some bbbj when she washed my little one. First experience, bbbj with warm water in her month, so excited.

After dried ourselves, I laid her on the bed while DFK, slowly moved to her boobs, her body and then her clean pussy with DATY. Then she told me that her turn to serve me so I laid on bed and the excitement begin.

1. Started with light finger massage, front and back.
    2. Boobs massage.
    3. Bum massage.
    4. Sucking my skin with water in her mouth.
    5. Hot water bbbj
    6. (Not telling........not used to it but something new)
    7. BBBJ & ball sucking underneath
    8. Cat fishing
    9. BBBJ 360degree turn
    10. BBBJ with deep DT, her leg above the head bed.
    11. Standing BBBJ
    12. Emperor's BBBJ

60 minutes session, not enough for the complete service as May said but she managed to let me experience her technique of love flirting. I was so relax by letting May in charge for the whole session as I really enjoyed the flirting moment. Every part of the above technique nearly cum me as I have to advised May to stopped but May was a experience WL with such technique. She will make sure I can hold to the main course.

My recommendation is book at least 60-120 minutes if you want to experience the above. ( She has more techniques if we treat her better ) 30 minutes session unable to experience the above moment only making love as usual.
    Last edited by Stroker; 30th December 2018 at 09:28 PM. Reason: deleted html