Person's Name : May (not the May who was here at the start of the year)

Establishment : Chatswood 60

Date of Visit : 20/5/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 10 til 3

Rates : $180/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, nice slim but still curvy figure, natural C-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, tromboning, BBBJ, FIV, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : It was a good session with a very pretty and young-looking girl but it didn't quite live up to my expectations (see below) - but don't let that put you off.

My experience/comments : Called and spoke to Terry and asked when May would be available. He told me when she was starting so I booked her at that time, but he later sent a text saying it would be 30 minutes later, which was OK. That’s good service, rather than just letting me come in and wait like you get at some shops.

Was met by Terry at the front door and Jianni and Tim arrived at the same time.

Had a quick chat with the lovely Jianni while I briefly waited and May soon arrived and led me to the room.

She is very pretty and was wearing just a flimsy, small top and tiny white see-through knickers. She immediately seemed a bit shy and reserved.

I stripped and we both went into the shower.

May has a nice slim but still curvy figure with natural C-cups and an untamed bush.

She gave me a thorough washing, including my arsehole, which was promising as the website says she does rimming.

As I dried myself May lay on the bed with her legs apart and started rubbing her body in a very sexy manner.

I lay down and she gave me a quick peck on the lips and knelt over me and rubbed her tits over my torso.

She was soon licking my balls and perineum and then she pushed my legs into the air and was licking my perineum while fingering my arsehole and then she started rimming me. (I think she put a condom on her tongue but I couldn’t see what she was doing down there.)

I had my hands crooked behind my knees to hold my legs high in the air but I don’t do flexible anymore and after while this got uncomfortable so I turned over and knelt on all fours with my head down and arse up and May rimmed me some more while she also stroked my cock. This was very good.

I then lay on my back and May knelt over me for some BBBJ. This was also good - no hint of teeth and good hand-action but she didn’t go particularly deep.

May was kneeling beside me and I was stroking her backside and she took my hand and guided it to her pussy.

She then continued sucking me while she lay on her side, perpendicular to me, with one knee in the air so I rubbed her clit some more and then inserted a finger. She was really tight and I could feel strong vaginal contractions as I gently rubbed her g-spot.

I suggested some 69 and she immediately moved round.

She started moaning a little bit but not much. I was asked to stop as soon as I started fingering her arsehole.

I felt she wasn’t going to cum like that so I got her to dismount and lie on the bed and I went down for some DATY with my finger back in her pussy.

May was a bit more responsive, moaning a bit more and twitching a bit and I felt she got close a few times but I don’t think I got her across the line.

Time was moving on and I lay down and after another BJ I asked her to get a condom.

I twice asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she didn’t answer me – not sure whether she hadn’t understood or just didn’t want to say “No”.

We started with some cow-girl and she was really tight as she squeezed me in.

She rode me for a while but it seemed to be somewhat lacking in passion.

She then turned round for some reverse cow-girl which was a good sight as my cock slid in and out.

I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed. This was pretty good as she got a bit louder and she has a nicely shaped butt.

I then got her to lie down for some mish.

She is very pretty but she seemed to be slightly discomforted and again there wasn’t much passion.

I was aware that it was getting towards the end of the session but I couldn’t see the clock as it was side-on, propped on top of a wall-cabinet, and then her phone started buzzing and I wasn’t sure whether it was an incoming call or she had set the timer.

Anyway it was a bit off-putting so I withdrew and asked her to suck me some more and I lay down.

She removed the condom and wiped me down and sucked me again. I still wasn’t sure whether CIM was an option (it’s not listed on the website as one of her services) so I made it clear when I was cumming and she pulled her head away at the very last moment.

May showered as did I and as I dressed I asked her the usual questions. She is from Chengdu and has been in Australia for one year and she doesn’t work anywhere else.

It was a good session with some good “extras” and she is pretty and young-looking but I found she wasn’t particularly engaged – perhaps it was me or she was having an off day. Also, it wasn’t as good as the excellent sessions I had with the two $180/hr girls (Ella and Zoe) I saw last week.

Perhaps I’m being unfair and a bit harsh but it just didn’t live up to my expectations after last week’s visits. But, on balance, I'd say she's still worth a visit.