Phone : Refer Above

Hours of Business : 10am Till Late

Rates : $130 Special AUXXX Review Rate

Size/shape : Size 6-8, A Tad Bit Of Puppy Fat

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes..Somewhat different

My experience/comments :

After seeing a few reviews of this shop, Anna, Happy Gucci, May et al..I decided on May, as I had to experience her sucking my cock and walking up the wall...Seriously. Booking was easy with Jason. First cab off the rank and a really cute girl opened the door in her pyjamas. Thought she was one of the working girls, but turned out it was the mamas Jianni...Va Va Room. Made me wonder if she ever was a working girl.

Into the room and May comes in, dressed in sexy lingerie. Tick. Into the shower for a thorough wash down with a a BBBJ in a warm mouth. Tick

Onto the bed and lay on my stomach. She then launches into her unusual routine, a first for me anyway. She fills her mouth with warm water and sucks your skin, every inch of my legs, back, stomach and neck. It felt good.

On my back and the same, although this time, my cock in a warm mouth filled with water. Yes, she does swivel around and moves all over, without taking her mouth off my cock. And she does walk up the wall and hold the position for a while.

By now I was getting really hot, after which she sits me on a chair and performs a strip tease. Nice. On with the condom, still sitting in the chair, and rides me like I have never been ridden before. YeeeHah! And she really looked like she was enjoying it and really aiming to please.

Picker her up, with her still on my cock and carried her to the bed, and fucked her in missionary, until I could hold no longer...Am sure all of the punters in neighbouring rooms heard me moan and scream when I was unloading. Sorry fellas.

WIR? Yes. Downside? Just too many tissue and gargling breaks. Enough said.

The Steed...Over & Out
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Awaiting Email Confirmation

Jianna was the awesome Coco at RR apparently. Also did a stint at Ginza, many fans

Aha. That would explain it NotreDame. She looked good enough to eat in her pyjamas that morning.
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.