Phone : Refer Above

Hours of Business : 10am Till Late

Rates : $130 Special AUXXX Review Rate

Size/shape : Slim with some fun handles

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Hell yes

My experience/comments :

I decided to see May after the numerous recommendations I have read on this forum and with the promotional rate it was too good to pass up, so I took the plunge on my first ever session in early 2019.
When you see May in her revealing lingerie you can tell she is eager to please. I entered the shower alone and was disappointed at this as the other reviews mentioned she joined you in the shower, too my surprise she came in and started rubbing me down I think the thought of her not joining me in the shower made it that more intense when she finally did surprise me with the BBBJ.

We then made our way to the bed and I was treated like a king with her in various positions massaging me I would be constantly reaching for her pussy at any opportunity. After a good rub down she did more BBBJ and spun around so we were in 69 position I happily obliged and buried my face in her pussy. As she was grabbing a dom I mentioned through my phone that girl on top is my favorite position I am glad I told her this as she gave me the riding of my life, grinding and bouncing up and down leaning backwards and forwards, then switching it up with some reverse cowgirl I was in heaven her hip movements were ecstasy. She rode me until I couldn't hold it any more, once she knew what my favorite was she made it her mission to give me the best experience.

I will definitely be back