Establishment :

Date of Visit :

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone :

Hours of Business : 1000 til late

Rates : $150 p/h

Size/shape : Tall, slender, B-C natural, full bush, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, only lip kiss, all positions, showering together, great massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Saw heaps of new girls on the Chatswood 60 website, MIA is advertised to provide DFK, choose her based on this. (However she only provide lip kiss)

The photos on the site really is Mia, however with some photoshop magic. She also works at 34 Five Dock as Lulu.

Mia walks in wearing a flight attendant uniform, looks sexy, minimal makeups though. Overall presentation just average.

Into the room, I asked her to shower with me, she was hesitant at first but then joined in.

Start with a cat bath, then gave the option of CBJ or BBBJ. BBBJ was quite good to some degree, lots of slurping and varying suction, but no tongue skills though.

Went for DATY, she is very responsive and engaging to DATY, will push your head down on where she likes it and moves her hip. Almost gaged several time because of her bush though.

Sex in all positions was great, except cowgirl, she can't work it for more than a couple of minutes.

Before time is up, I asked her if its ok to give me a back massage, which she replied she is actually quite good at and had training previously.

Massage was actually really good, professional level, strong and at the right places.

At the end of the day, she is more like a girl next door, not really any GFE or PSE level. Worth a try.

Face - 8/10 (She could be a 10/10 if spend more time with makeup)
Body - 7/10 (She is taller than average)
BBBJ - 6/10 (Average)
Sex - 8/10 (Quite engaging)
Massage - 10/10 (Definitely had pro training)