Person's Name : Ellie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 29/6/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to late evening Thursdays and Saturdays

Rates : $150per hour

Size/shape : 167 cm tall and beautiful curves very firm body and shapely legs and large D breasts and very attractive face (what more could you wish for?)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Extended DFK with tongue, BBBJ, balls sucking, anal play, side saddle doggy, missionary, massage, cuddles kisses and talking.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes that's why she is a regular

My experience/comments : Booked Ellie for the third time now and this girl does not disappoint and can make each session just as sexy and wild as the previous only this time even better. After my shower Ellie is kissing me with passion like I have been fighting in Afganistan risking my life for Australia and have just return to my sweetheart. You just don't get that from anyone else except maybe Jan. What a way to start and this was the first seven minutes and I am rock hard against her belly because she has been playing with my cock this whole time saying that she loves my big cock and I make her so horny. Talk about knowing how to get you fired up this girl is an expert and then she gets on her knees and gives the most sensuous loving suck of my cock for five minutes and it was very good and then a good complete both balls in mouth suck and I am really liking this especially looking down on such a beautiful naked girl. Ellie has the perfect curvy firm body and is just perfect in shape and proportion and a very attractive face as well but most importantly is her attitude is so spot on and just enjoys what she does. I then say to her that I want to lick her pussy and make her more horny and she stands up and whispers that she loves me licking her so I suggest she lay back and then I am straight in there licking that sexy pussy and I have her legs back and my tongue is very busy getting a nice workout. I am going slowly and softly to start and then increase the pace and Ellie is obviously liking this very much saying that "I love you baby" and then I lick her ass softly and slowly and back to pussy and getting really good reactions from this with Ellie crying out in pleasure. Ellie is very clean and I don't mind doing this on girls with good hygiene and it gives her great pleasure so I am alternating and she is going off and loving this and saying I am making her so horny. After nearly ten minutes I am pretty wet all over my lower face and need a rinse and gargle and back to Ellie who grabs me for more kissing and then another vigorous suck of my cock for a couple of minutes. I am so horny as well from this and suggest side saddle doggy because it feels amazing and I like looking at her legs and Ellie loves it as well. I am going like this for nearly fifteen minutes with different angles and we are both driving each other crazy with how good it feels and I am fucking her hard and fast then slow again and those legs and boobs are so shapely and sexy it made me so horny and Ellie is crying out bucking back onto me wanting my cock. So next is missionary and in I go and this girl has such a good pussy so warm and comfortable and such a great body to look at while fucking so I start slow and make love to her with some intense kissing and it was so nice and intimate and then I fucked her hard and fast and Ellie is crying out and they must have heard her outside on several occasions. I mixed some fast and slow for five minutes and then went for the big finish and hammered her pussy and the reaction from Ellie just sent me into a fuck frenzy and held her and came strongly for 20 seconds and she was gripping and jerking for two minute afterwards and I had sweat all over me. We just lay there panting like we both just escaped from a prison and just trying to catch my breath. Ellie then gave me a really firm massage which was professional and then we cuddled and talked to finish. So a memorable session with an absolutely wonderful sexy lady. Thanks Ellie.