Person's Name : Michelle

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 28/12/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr (supposedly "Diamond" service)

Size/shape : Tall, reasonably pretty, slim figure, nice C/D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, doggie, mish, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe things just didn't work out right today but I can only judge on today's performance. From my experience there are better "Diamond Service" girls at this shop

My experience/comments : Had a booking at another shop but when I checked in the morning I discovered it was her period so I called 60 and asked Jim about Michelle and booked her.

Turned up and paid Jim and waited a couple of minutes in a waiting room before Michelle came and led me to the room.

She had clearly only just woken up as she had no make-up on, there were blankets etc on the bed and she just had a towel wrapped around her.

Michelle immediately removed the towel and she was naked underneath.

She is reasonably pretty (even without her make-up) and is quite tall (probably about 5ft 9ins) and has a slim figure with nice pair of C/D-cups and a trimmed bush.

She said she was from Harbin.

I stripped and we showered together and Michelle gave me a thorough washing.

Onto the bed and Michelle knelt beside me and started licking my nipples before kneeling between my legs to start sucking me.

It was a good BBBJ as there was no hint of teeth and good tongue-work and she managed to go about ¾-deep before gagging.

However it was spoilt a bit by the lack of hand-action and there were too many tissue-breaks (she was using a toilet roll and must have got through several metres of it).

After a while she sat up and grabbed a condom but I said “Not yet, later” and she sucked me some more.

The website says she does DFKing and rimming but I didn’t ask for it or initiate it so she might do it but I didn’t push it.

I asked for some 69 but Michelle indicated that she’s prefer to lie down so we had some DATY and Michelle indicated where she preferred to be licked.

She moaned a bit but I don’t think she came.

After a bit she pushed my head away and suggested we fuck but there was plenty of time left so I asked her to suck me some more.

I then asked her to get a condom and she dressed me and tried for some cowgirl but she couldn’t squeeze me in (I’m not sure whether she had applied any lube) and Michelle gestured for me to fuck her so we switched and, without me asking for it, she switched to the doggie position.

This was better as she has a slim waist and a cute butt.

I then got her to lie down and Michelle checked the time on her phone. We had started at quarter past, the time I’d made the booking for, and it was now four minutes to the hour but Michelle said we only had four minutes left.

I tried to explain that we had 19 minutes left but I couldn’t make her understand.

I tried some mish but the mood had been spoilt so I asked her to suck me.

She was still saying something about the time (her English is poor) so I had to phone Jim the receptionist and explain the situation to him and get him to tell Michelle that there was still 15 minutes to go.

I don’t know why but they were talking on the phone for about a minute when it should have been a five second conversation.

Michelle sucked me some more but the fuss and the lack of any hand-action meant it wasn’t working so I asked her to give me a HJ and she applied some lube.

This wasn’t particularly good either as she kept holding me at the base of my shaft and using her other hand to mess about with tissues. Three times I got her to move her hand higher up and eventually I squirted.

So I didn’t get the advertised CIM either, but again she might do it in other sessions.

Michelle said she had been here for about 18 months and also goes to school. The photos of her are real but, as she said, she didn’t look as good this morning without the full “war paint”.

I showered dressed and departed and went to give Jim some feedback and he said the problem was probably caused by the fact that Michelle had only just woken up.

I said that I’d mentioned to Terry (the owner) several times that they should have clocks in the rooms – that would have avoided this problem – but Terry has said that the girls don’t like it. On future visits I might bring my own little alarm clock to put on the bedside table!!

Certainly not the best of their “Diamond Service” girls but, to be fair, it might have been just a one-off poor session. But I can only judge her performance on this session.