Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting Street, Artarmon, NSW

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10am-3am (7 days)

Rates : 200 for 1 hr

Size/shape : 160cm, 48kg, C boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Had wanted to see Mimi before lockdown but didn't and saw she was back on roster at weekends so took the opportunity and she did not disappoint. If you like GFE then Mimi is worth a visit - after quick shower she bounced onto the bed and straight into DFK - she has lovely soft lips, lots of tongue and wet and sloppy kissing - works great for me with instant interest, DFK broken up by cuddles, some chatting about lockdown and then onto BBBJ. Mimi takes it all in , no teeth and good tongue play gives a nice warm wet feeling (could have CIM but not really my thing), turned around to 69 so I could have DATY - shaved, clean, wet - all good - we rolled around the bed a bit as she was pretty sensitive and then took a little break - I massaged her neck and shoulders and then she resumed BBBJ. By now interest level was high again and she slipped dom on and bounced around on top for a bit before we turned over for mish. She has good skills at making you feel like it is a GFE experience - more kissing , stroking, cuddling etc. I pulled out and condom off and we lay cuddling while she gave me a great edging handjob to climax. Mimi speaks good English and you can chat in a relaxed way with her and I left feeling that this was a punt worth repeating