Person's Name : Monica ( not 100% sure)

Establishment : Chatswood60 60 Whiting St., Artarmon NSW

Date of Visit : April 2018 9pm

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10:00am till about AM hours I think

Rates : FS $150/hr

Size/shape : Short, attractive, natural C cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : CBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Not for me . YMMV

I was working late and decisively did to see if Rebecca was available at 90 Hotham Parade. She had booking and tow other girls were rostered.. I drove to the shop and for some reason decided to pop into this shop. driven past but the reviews and ownership changes have left me uninterested.

In the shop several older ladies and young petite sexy woman were fussing over me shoving price sheets in my face, telling me new process etc..
I Was introduced to three WL.
All in the larger sizes.. and frankly none clicked with me. But if anyone interested in some big asian girls they seem to g have several fitting the bill.

Last was the sexy one who was near reception earlier. Was easy decision.

Place has been renovated recently, and my feeling the ownership has just changed, and I dot think they are getting a lot of traffic . Possibly earlier as theres plenty smash repairs and car dealerships in walking distance ( a few years ago one of my favourites at 90 Hotham said they would have regular stream of customers working in the area visiting during lunch hours) .

Anyway, in a biggish room but already seems that this place will run down quickly. Shower water takes for ever to heat. Lights dodgy etc.

I shower and Monica strips. Small body, and her busty look has dropped bit after bra removal. Still decent full naturals.
She is Taiwanese and English is ok.

Im going to be brief .

The session started ok.. but no kissing.. I worked my way caressing and kissing her body and was given and go into the DATY zone.
She said she doesn’t like DATY.
OK.
She has the condom ready to go and I say hold on we just starting.

I asked her why no DATY.
She said Chinese girls don’t like it, only Western girls. I called her bluff and gave her bit of lecture that its an individual choice not a national consensus..

She then said I can go down because she likes it. !!!! WTF…???

So I dive in and Monica’s pussy is quite lovely. But in a few seconds she starts the most over the top FOAM I have experienced.
Truly a bad actress. Im getting bit irritated and go wash my face drink some water and compose myself.

Back in bed she applies the dom and proceeds with a very uninspired CBJ. ... Im losing my erection rapidly rather than it improving.. Crikey..
I pull back and tug him back to full size and suggest we fuck. Monica applies a glop of lube and within 30 seconds of pumping in Mist and her ridiculous FOAM, I cant feel anything, lost interest as this is all going nowhere. Retrieve the soggy old cucumber, and I tell her Im going to shower.

She goes about tidying up without any sense to my displeasure.

Showered dressed, I bid her farewell and leave.
The Mamasans and now a Boyasan seem a bit surprised i am finishing early and leaving.. mamas asked if the girl is good , I reply, ‘ maybe, but not for me, Good Night’ .

I didn’t want to engage wit them, rather just write review of my experience.

So Monica not for me. My feeling she was not actually rostered (she was in street clothes near reception) and due to the fact I rejected the others, she was sent in by Mamasan.

I would love to see more reviews and hear others experiences from this shop.

YMMV of course.

90 Hotham around the corner is a dump in comparison, but the wacky old couple seem to find good girls. Ill go back there for Rebecca or Alice in etc future.

Cheers

WAK