Thread: My Happy girl@Chatswood60

Default My Happy girl@Chatswood60

I saw the forum from Aus99 about new management from Chatswood60 with promotion, last week, $110 45 minutes and $130 60 minutes. After checked my diary, contacted Chatswood60 through wechat with queries from last night. I decided to travel to the shop without booking as not sure whether photos show real people.

Arrived shop with a free car park right in front of the shop so convenient. Walked to the stairs and pressed the door bell, greeted by mamasan in a second with welcoming smile and shown the way to waiting room. While waiting, mamasan came back with a drink and introduced her girls, followed with few girls been shown, those girls are real as shop’s photos. After searched Chatswood60, last night, I was expecting to see Anna or Sasa but both of them were busy and have to wait for 30-45 minutes. Finally, came Happy from the lineup, she just woke up due to late finish last night. Happy is young around 22 of age, I chose her due to felt sorry that been woke up in the middle of sleeping time, but her attitude was so polite and professional. By the way, I was stimulated by her sharp nipples as she wasn’t wearing bra on.

She held my hands and walked to room No. 4, the room is massive, clean, a chair not sure what is the purpose for the chair as I realised every shop I visited, the room will has a chair. Start to wash my self, Happy came and joined the shower. She grabbed my little one then started with bbbj, this was good as I have not experienced bbbj while shower. The amazing part was when she gaggle warm water while bbbj, so excited.

After dried ourselves, started with kissing then lay on bed with some cat bath, her sucking, not only the nipples but the technique of skin suck all the way to nipples was so good. Never experienced this type of sucking. Hard to explain, visit her and experience yourself. Hope she can treat everyone the same then you will know what was I trying to explain. 69 was good as I nearly cum and have to advised her to slow down . She insisted to bbbj and DT as she really enjoyed what she was doing, me too, watching her from her pussy to her boobs, the view was nice to look at.

I told her to domed up as my little one has erected for awhile and would like to visit her wet one, yes she was fair dinkum wet. Her cowgirl ride with wet pussy still experienced a bit of problem to get it but with some little effort, we made it. Her cowgirl ride, with one hand massaging my balls and the other hand touching my chest was so great. She started moaned as she moved her waist while riding. After awhile, we changed to mish, the mish was so effective as I don’t need to move too much due to the bed was so bouncing, that bounced back when I pushed her down. Happy was moaning with whispering not too loud like GFE so good. After I blew off, she insisted for me to laid on her as she was still enjoying. This surprised me as most of WL will start to wash, clean up and clothes on but Happy was different so professional with her ultimate service. We chatted for a while and she offered me massage but I resisted as I am still enjoying that moment.

I washed and she started to clean up, then she came back to wash with but I am done and clothes on. I sat on the chair, watching her wash, dried up and clothes on, she look at her phone and told me still have some time, she sat on my lap, hugging and kissing for awhile. I like this not rushing to finish off but instead care and look after her client. Very happy with Happy service, good guidance from new management of Chatswood60. Will be back again.

The chair is there for many reasons.