Default Pink at 60 - good GFE session with a very pretty girl

Person's Name : Pink

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 7/8/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $180/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty face, lovely slim figure, A/B-cups, cute butt, good legs, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie, mish, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a real PYT

My experience/comments : Called in the morning, spoke to John and booked Pink.

There was a parking space at the rear so I entered via the back door about 10 minutes early but only had a very short wait before Pink came and led me to the room.

She is very pretty and was wearing a beige top and full length black skirt with a long split up the left thigh.

Pink was immediately very friendly and eager to practice and improve her English.

We stripped and showered and Pink gave me a thorough washing.

Pink has a lovely slim figure (as one can see in the photos on the website) and A/B-cups. She has a slim waist, a very cute little butt and nice legs. Her bush is untamed but not too hairy.

Onto the bed and Pink asked me to turn over onto my front so she could massage my back. But I hadn’t gone there for a massage so I pointed to my cock and asked her to massage that so knelt between my legs and compared the size of my cock to her forearm (she is petite but not quite that small). She took a mouthful of something from a cup and started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice soft lips and starting slowly with no hint of teeth and very good hand-action.

After getting another mouthful of liquid she lay beside me, with her back towards me to continue sucking me so I massaged her shoulders – Pink said she liked that.

I suggested some 69 and she asked me to use some mouthwash and then she moved round and lowered herself onto my face.

Pink was soon moaning gently and then stopped sucking me and just stroked my cock while her moans got a bit louder. I was struggling to stop myself from cumming too soon.

After a good while she squirmed away but I’m not sure whether she came.

She sucked me a bit before saying she wanted to fuck. As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but I don’t think she understood.

Some lube was applied and we started with some cow-girl and she rode me enthusiastically for a good while.

She then turned round for some reverse CG which was great watching her shapely and fit butt bounce up and down on my cock.

She then said she was tired so I suggested some doggie but she didn’t understand so I stood by the bed and resorted to gestures.

Like the reverse CG, this was great looking down and Pink got a bit louder. I fingered her arsehole for a while before she asked me to stop.

We had some mish but I was struggling to cum, possibly because I been too close to cumming several times earlier I the session and I was wondering about the CIM, so I withdrew and asked her to suck me but she clearly hadn’t understand my earlier request for CIM so she just finished me off with a HJ.

We both showered before returning to the bed.

Pink offered a massage but I got her to sit beside me and we had a chat with some assistance from our translator apps.

She said she was from Nanjing and has been here two months. She works at 60 six days a week and goes to school the other day.

All too soon time was up so we both dressed and I departed, going down to reception for a chat with John and he told me about some of the new girls

On my way out, as I was walking past the day-room, I saw Anna in there and she gave me a kiss and a hug and we had a brief chat (I think she wanted a booking there and then) and Coco was also in there. I didn’t recognise her at first because I couldn’t see her tits (I obviously just concentrated on her lovely tits and didn’t look at her face when I had a session with her).

I went out to the car park and Happy was there having a smoke so I had a chat with her and then the new girl Mimi came out – looked good but I couldn’t see her figure because she was wearing a fluffy dressing-gown.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Hmmmm.. the jury is out on her..

I think she can be moody..

I saw her on her first week and I was punted..

I was give the cold treatment and of no interest whatsoever and everything was a pain.. I was give a list of charges for extras.. dfk , daty..... on and on..

I spoke to Jinni and told her straight up.. no good.. too many buts.. she is lovely and as in the pictures but too temperamental for me.. that’s punting..

I returned to 60 the following week and went to see another and was refused.. wtf?.. in my years of punting.. This was my first time ever.. the excuse was that I saw one of her friends and she didn’t like it.. wtf?..

60 now has copped a ban and hiatus in my books.. too many variable agains.. no matter how good management is.. the girls work on a tangent.. sorry.. they have lost me for awhile now.. plenty of other shops to go to.. plus the rate structure still confuses me as it is not transparent.. it is transparent when it suits the girls..

Sorry.. this has been playing on my mind for the past month..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Quote Originally Posted by andrewblake View Post

60 now has copped a ban and hiatus in my books.. too many variable agains.. no matter how good management is.. the girls work on a tangent.. sorry.. they have lost me for awhile now.. plenty of other shops to go to.. plus the rate structure still confuses me as it is not transparent.. it is transparent when it suits the girls..
    I know what you mean about the lack of consistency among the girls there. The receptionists Tim and John both know what I like (and that I write reviews) and they tell me which girls I should see and which ones not to bother with so I get to see the good ones.

John recommended two girls yesterday that I haven't seen yet but he said that they were quite new and he didn't know whether they would stay.

They do struggle to keep the very good girls like Koya, Zoe, Ella, Jane etc. But some of the girls that have been there for a long time are still good.

I commented on that lack of information on the website about the pricing and services to John yesterday. He said others had said the same thing and he had mentioned it to Jianni.

NB
    NB

I was thinking of visiting 60

Happy and Babby.

But now I don’t know???????

Quote Originally Posted by Chillisause View Post
    I was thinking of visiting 60
    Happy and Babby.
    But now I don’t know???????
    Happy and Baby are two of the good ones who are still there, as are Anna and Abby.

NB

Gold Member.

Happy is my fave there.
    Consistently great service and she appears to love bbbj!