Thread: Poor management/reception

Default Poor management/reception

I wish I were writing a review of a girl here but unfortunately circumstances did not allow me to sample the goods.

I have visited Chatswood60 previously back in January and had an excellent experience with Happy.

Having read up on some of the reviews here, when I had the opportunity to visit again last week Friday morning I wanted to enjoy the company of either Abby, Lexi, or Happy, all of whom were listed on the roster that morning.

I arrived right at their listed opening time and the guy on reception led me to the waiting room.

I told him I'd like to see Happy, Abby, or Lexi. According to him Happy wasn't working til 3pm, he would check on Lexi, and a Japanese girl was available.

He told me to wait and he would introduce me to the girls.

Well, the 10am opening must be a myth because none of the girls were ready, although I did see Happy roaming the halls and even though she apparently wasn't working our eyes met on several occasions and she was giving me long looks.

Reception kept me waiting for over 20 mins and still no introductions so I went to ask what's going on.

It was at that point I discovered that Lexi actually has a booking and that Abby has been there the whole time but has a booking at 11am so the 1 hour booking that I wanted was no longer possible.

Apparently he didn't recognise Abby so didn't realise she was available when I asked previously. WTF! I was not impressed and told him so and that I was leaving.

The guy got really defensive saying he didn't lie to me.

I'm not sure why he thought he was being accused of lying.

I certainly didn't say that, only incompetence and confusion.

Anyhow I walked out and went over to the nearby Thai massage shop on Hampden road where I ended up having a really fantastic $65 session that put me back in an upbeat mood for the rest of Friday.

Review to follow in that thread.

As for Chatswood60, well, while I would love another Happy blowjob some day especially after those long looks she was giving me I just don't think I can deal with the poor quality of the reception there.

If the girls can't be ready during opening hours and reception doesn't even know who's available it's just not worth wasting my time, which for me is usually worth more than the money I spend at these joints.

I have a similar issue to add. I went in a on weeknight and parked out the back. As I walked in a saw about 4 or 5 girls laying in the rooms as a walked though. When I got to the intro room he said showed me only one girl. She was quite attractive but I was interested in having a few to choose from, he told me she was the only girl available, when I said I didn’t want to see her and went to leave, he changed his tune and decided there might be more girls available in a 5 - 10 mins, I asked how many girls and he said 4, so I decedied to wait.

Literally within seconds I had a intro with about 8 other girls. There was no need for him to lie and I think it actually backfired on what he was trying to do. Had I seen the original girl in the lineup of the other 7 or 8 I think I would of picked her.

Affiliated Member

Hi Guys, I am sorry with your bad experience, and also sorry for the late reply. We already let the rude receptionist Tim leave once we know what happened. He was very good and patient to the customers, but some doggy stuff happened to him, he has been hired by another shop, and was trying to make bad reputation of Chatswood60, he is working in other shop in the western area, you guys can check it out later. We are trying to find good staffs, and training them to be good receptionist ASAP. Thanks for your post and reply.