Rimming Queen Anna

Thread: Rimming Queen Anna

Silver Member

Default Rimming Queen Anna

Anna has seemed to have disappeared from 60 Whiting.

I can't get any information from the shop on when she will be back, it appears to be all hush hush.

Does anyone have any idea if she is still working, maybe private or at another shop? Please PM me if you have any info.

I miss the rimming queen and haven't found anyone as good.

Cheers
    MD

Silver Member

make that 2

Anna was my go to girl for a long time - be great to find her again

Bronze Member

Interestingly Anna was one of the reason I joined this forum. She was my first punt, and set the standard high. I naively assumed that is the sort of service I would get from all WLs. Needless to say, following 2 punts with other WLs was disappointing and never worked because I kept comparing them with Anna's impeccable attitude and service. Hence I joined this forum for intel.

I had enquired in chatswood60 over phone 6-8 months ago and was told that she had been stuck in travel and unable to return due to covid travel restrictions. However after that I read a review in another website who claimed to have seen her privately, reason being lockdown; but I did not find contact info there or date-of-service to understand which is true.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by manumr View Post
    Interestingly Anna was one of the reason I joined this forum. She was my first punt, and set the standard high. I naively assumed that is the sort of service I would get from all WLs. Needless to say, following 2 punts with other WLs was disappointing and never worked because I kept comparing them with Anna's impeccable attitude and service. Hence I joined this forum for intel.

I had enquired in chatswood60 over phone 6-8 months ago and was told that she had been stuck in travel and unable to return due to covid travel restrictions. However after that I read a review in another website who claimed to have seen her privately, reason being lockdown; but I did not find contact info there or date-of-service to understand which is true.
    I definitely saw her in July/ August period once the COVID restrictions eased the first time around. So I don’t think she is stuck outside Australia due to travel unless she travelled after my visit then. It will be good to know where she is working from currently. Cheers!

Bronze Member

I also saw her in mid July last year after Covid restrictions were lifted. But have not seen her on the roster since. She's definitely around, somewhere..