Default Sammi at 60 - a very good session with a real PYT

Person's Name : Sammi

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 22/1/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr (Diamond Service)

Size/shape : Very pretty, quite short with a petite but still shapely figure, A-cups, cute little bum, tiny hands and feet and an untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Kissing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : After a morning spent painting a ceiling at home I decided to reward myself with a first visit this year to 60.

Called, spoke to Jim and booked Sammi.

Turned up and Jim explained that Sammi doesn’t do rimming, which is usually included in the Diamond Service, but I had seen that it is not listed as one of Sammi’s services on the website. But it was good that Jim pointed out that before I’d paid and I can fully understand it is a girl doesn’t want to lick my arsehole!!

I was soon joined by Sammi and she led me to the room.

She is very pretty and was wearing a tiny green tartan skirt that was not much wider than some of my belts and gave a great view of her cute little bum as I followed her along the corridor.

We chatted as we stripped - her English is very good having completed tertiary-level education in another State before recently moving down to Sydney.

We showered together with Sammi giving me a good washing.

She is quite short and petite with a very slim but still shapely figure. She has A-cups (with inverted nipples), a small tattoo on a hand and an untamed bush.

Onto the bed and Sammi licked my nipples before moving down to my groin.

After licking my balls she worked her way up my shaft for a very good BBBJ – nice and soft and sensual to start, with no teeth, good hand-action and no interruptions.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round and was soon gently moaning which increased in volume and intensity until she squirmed away, saying she’d cum.

Sammi sucked me a bit more and I then got her to lie down for some DATY.

She was playing with her tits while I licked her and again she got gradually louder but I don’t think she came again.

I watch up close as she masturbated for a while and she then sucked me some more before I asked her to get a condom.

I asked her whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

Lube was applied and Sammi straddled me for some cowgirl and we had some light tongue-wrestling.

It was a real squeeze as she is really tight but she gave it a good go.

I stood by the bed for some doggie and again had to squeeze it in but Sammi got quite loud.

When I withdrew I saw there was a big creamy dollop of her juices on the base of my shaft. I pointed this out to Sammi and she said it was because she had cum earlier and she then said “Sorry”!!! (I told her not to worry about it.)

We then had some mish and it was so good looking down at pretty little Sammi that I just upped the tempo and saw it through like that.

After the tidy-up and a quick shower for Sammi she joined me for a lovely chat.

Sammi said she lives in a town a one hour drive from Beijing (which, from my experience of Beijing traffic, is probably still in central Beijing) and has worked at 60 for a couple of weeks, working most days so far but her exact days have not yet been worked out. She also used to work at Sakura 57 as Rachel ($250/hr).

I showed her the photos they use on the 60 website and they are real. The second one shows her cute butt and lovely slim waist and she was even wearing the same knickers today.

And I showed her some photos on my phone of my trip to China (including Beijing) 11 years ago. Sammi was laughing at the style of clothes that the Chinese were wearing in Tiananmen Sq etc. (That made me feel really old!!)

We were a bit over time so I had a quick shower and dressed and departed.

As I walk down the corridor towards the front door I met a very pretty girl, wearing just a towel. I knew I’d recently had a session with her but I couldn’t immediately remember her name.

This was embarrassing for me on two fronts.

Firstly, the girl called me by my real name and I had to ask her who she was. She said she was Sara (I saw her two months ago) and we had a kiss and a hug.

Secondly, I asked her whether she was busy and she said “Yes, because you wrote a good report about me”. I never discuss ARs with the girls and I’m always uncertain when a girl says she had seen my review of her. But Sara was clearly happy with it and she thanked me for it.

We walked arm-in-arm to reception and I told Jim that Sara was coming home with me.

Bronze Member

WL's reading reports is good, but I don't think I'd like losing the anonymity factor and get connected to a review.
    BTW what's a PYT?

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    WL's reading reports is good, but I don't think I'd like losing the anonymity factor and get connected to a review.
    BTW what's a PYT?
    Pretty Young Thing