Person's Name : Sara

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 21/11/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr (Diamond)

Size/shape : Very pretty with lovely eyes and a beautiful smile, lovely slim figure, nice B-cups, cute bum, unshaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, rimming, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : 1,000,000% - a lovely girl

My experience/comments : After yesterday’s debacle in Liverpool I decided to return to more reliable ground today and called Jim and booked Sara.

This is a different Sara from the one I saw here back in April.

I’ve met Sara twice recently after sessions with other girls and thought she was very pretty. And each time she wasn’t wearing the scant lingerie or miniskirts like the girls usually do – she just wears day clothes and lets her looks and beautiful smile do the talking.

The photos they currently use are real but don’t do her justice – you can see her lovely legs but not her face.

Today she was wearing black leggings and a white blouse over a black bra and knickers.

Jim put me in one of the waiting rooms, called Sara and she soon came along and led me to the room. Chieko was just collecting her stuff from the room – I saw her three days ago in the same room and we had a quick chat.

We stripped.

Sara is quite tall and has a lovely slim but still shapely figure with cute B-cups, a nice bum and an unshaved bush.

Into the shower and Sara gave me a thorough washing and then helped dry me and it was onto the bed.

I kept telling her how pretty she is and how lucky I was – I was going on like a dribbling idiot!!!

We had some DFKing and she then kissed my neck and worked her way down to my groin and started sucking me.

It was a good BBBJ – no teeth, nice and soft and slow to start with. It wasn’t particularly deep but there was lovely eye-contact and I propped myself on my elbows to watch this babe sucking me. She also sucked my balls.

Sara then asked me to turn over to lie on my front and she kissed my back, working her way down, before rimming me. It was only quite a short rimming (probably just putting up with it because it’s on her job description) but it was very pleasant.

I turned onto my back again for some more BJ before suggested some 69 and Sara moved round.

She reacted immediately and seemed very sensitive and was soon moaning.

Sara soon pulled away and sucked me some more before reaching for a condom but I said “Not yet, I want to lick you some more” and got her to lie down for some DATY.

And she was very responsive and it wasn’t long before she got pretty loud before cumming and pushing me away.

She wouldn’t let me touch her clit again for the rest of the session.

She said “Fuck me now” so I obliged.

I lay down and she dressed me and I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. Sara said I could so I said “Good girl” and playfully slapped my leg.

Lube was applied and Sara straddled me, squeezing me in for some cowgirl – she was really tight and didn’t seem totally comfortable.

She soon dismounted and I asked for some doggie, having to tell her that I’d be gentle, and I was.

I stood at the foot of the bed and held onto Sara’s lovely butt as I slowly slid in and out.

I couldn’t go fast so I asked her to lie down for some mish.

This was great as I looked down at this lovely young girl and Sara was soon really loud.

I was reminded of that old joke about her dying and going to heaven when she kept saying “Oh my God, I’m cumming” and soon afterwards, much to my amusement, she said a couple of times “I’m dying” as I pounded away.

I could easily have cum like that but I withdrew after a good while and asked her to suck me again.

Sara removed the condom and sucked me again, also tossing me against her open mouth, and it wasn’t long before I squirted and she sucked me a little bit longer before I had to get her to stop.

Sara spat in the bin and went to wash her hands before she lay beside me while we had a lovely chat.

Sara has been here for three years, has good English and is well-educated.

She said she was from Beijing and I showed her some photos and we talked about travelling. She said she wanted to go to Africa so I showed her some pictures from my safaris over there.

Unfortunately time was up all too soon and I got up to shower.

As I dried myself Sara pointed to a large wet patch in the middle of the bed and said “You make me cum”. I told her that I like that but she said “If that always happened, I’d be too tired to work”. That made me feel great.

The buzzer went and we dressed and had a final hug before I went to have a word with Jim.

On the way I looked into the dayroom and asked the names of two girls I haven’t seen before – Yaya and May (both looked good) and had a chat with Lala whom I saw last week.

I gave some very positive feedback to Jim and Chieko was also there so we had another quick chat before I left.

Sara is absolutely lovely – I think I’ve fallen in love again.