Thread: Sara at 60 - very good session with a very young-looking girl

Default Sara at 60 - very good session with a very young-looking girl

Person's Name : Sara

Establishment : Chatswood 60

Date of Visit : 13/4/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.chatswood60.com.au

Phone : 0448 829891

Hours of Business : 09:00 til late

Rates : $140/hr (Easter promotional rate but they don't stamp your Frequent Fuckers Card during the promotional period)

Age : 25 (she told me but, from her face, she looks a lot younger)

Size/shape : Pretty face, petite, slim figure with natural B-cups, hairy bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, tromboning, Spanish, BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - a very good session

My experience/comments : Called 60, spoke to Tim and booked Sara (having checked she did natural oral).

Turned up a bit early and had to wait a couple of minutes as Sara was still getting ready but she soon came and led me to the room.

Sara has a pretty face, is quite short and slim and was wearing a short and tight black dress.

She later told me she was 25 but, from her face, I thought she looked like a teenager.

We stripped and showered and Sara gave me a thorough washing, (including, promisingly, my arse) and then rubbed her soapy tits over my body.

Sara is quite tiny with natural B-cups (a bit saggy), an abdominal scar and her bush is quite hairy.

Onto the bed and she gestured for me to turn over (her English is pretty well non-existent). At first I shook my head, thinking she just wanted to massage me, but she waved her hands towards my bum so I lay on my front.

Sara started by gently running her fingers across my back then kissing me and she soon worked her way down to my arse.

She then gestured for me to kneel on all fours with my head down and bum up and she knelt between my legs and stroked my cock while lightly fingering my arsehole.

Then it felt like she was rimming me so I looked round and saw she’d put a condom on her tongue.

She continued to stroke my cock and jam her tongue up my arse until I had to get her to stop.

I turned over and Sara put some oil on her tits and knelt between my legs, getting me to raise my hips so her legs could go underneath me and she put my cock between her tits for some Spanish.

She then wiped the oil off my cock and started licking my balls before taking a mouthful of water and starting a sloppy blowjob.

It was a very good BBBJ – she went nice and slowly with lovely soft lips, no teeth, few interruptions and good hand-action and eye-contact.

I suggested some 69 but she didn’t understand so I mimed what I wanted and she moved round.

She was moaning gently and she soon pulled away indicating that she’d cum. (She did this noise and hand-gesture like a bird or butterfly flying away.)

Then Sara grabbed a condom saying “Fuck”. I might have asked her to suck me a bit more but time was moving on and the language barrier has too high to overcome, so I went with the flow.

As she dressed me I tried to ask whether I could later cum in her mouth but she didn’t understand.

Sara applied some lube and straddled me for some cowgirl. She squeezed me in but took it well and was soon energetically riding me.

She soon got quite vocal before taking a breather and indicating that she’d cum again.

We switched to the mish. This was great as she held her legs in the air and I was staring down at this pretty and very young-looking girl as I fucked her.

She got loud again and I was close to cumming but it was a bit too soon so I suggested some doggie. Again she didn’t understand so I stood at the foot of the bed and indicated what I wanted.

I went to finger her arsehole but she immediately swiped my hand away.

Even though Sara is quite short, she was positioned a bit too high because of the height of the bed so after a bit I suggested we revert to the mish.

Again this was good and, as I wasn’t certain whether CIM was an option, I just upped the tempo and pounded away until I squirted.

I collapsed on the bed and she tidied me up.

Sara started to give me a massage but we just had a chat, exclusively via my translator app.

She told me she had been in Australia for a month or so and was from Chengdu and we talked about the massive earthquake which had killed 69,000 people less than a month after I’d visited there.

I showed her the photos of her on the shop’s website and she confirmed they are of her (but the one where it looks like she has massive tits is taken from a very flattering angle).

She is a lovely girl and unfortunately, all too soon, time was up so we both went into the shower.

I dressed and departed and I had a chat with Tim on my way out. I gave him some feedback and he said that I should let him know if there were any problems – I said “Oh, I will”.

I also met Amy – pretty cute.

Gold Member.

Person's Name : Sara

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : April 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting St Artarmon/ www.60 Chatswood.com.au

Phone :0448829891

Hours of Business : 9:00am to 4:00am

Rates : $90 30mins (?)

Size/shape : Small lithe Size 6, B cup, unusual skin on her belly like she had either lost A LOT of weight or a botched operation - shame on someone so young and really at odds with the rest of her very youthful body. I’d love to know what caused this.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : bbbj FS

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV

Weird session.

We didn’t seem to click somehow, or rather no chemistry between us.
    The photos of Sara are accurate. She is very cute, in fact I found her quite hot and was raring to go at first sight.

But in the room it just didn’t seems to click. She made a few light hearted quips which despite our obvious language barrier meant her will was good and she seemed really pleasant but the sexual energy just didn’t fire.

Sara seemed reluctant to kiss which was a pity but I’ll never push this if that’s the vibe I get.

Nice enough BBBJ and she seemed to be willing me to CIM early in the session I senced.
    I had to stop her a few times as I was ready to pop.

She suggested FS on with the dom so mish and dodgy then mish to finish.
    Sara has this very sexy and intense look in her very dark eyes which I found very sexy whilst in missionary which was beneficial as looking at her tummy condition was intriguing and off-putting in equal measure.

I was getting very close and asked I CIM was an option. Sara knew what I was asking and indicated for me to fuck her and cum and started to thrust with me which took me to a happy place.

I will not return to Sara - preferring my regular Happy who is a courtesan supreme.
    I actually bumped into Happy at reception and I felt a fleeting pang of guilt when she realised I was off to see another girl.

SILK