Person's Name : Selina

Establishment : Chatswood 60

Date of Visit : 07/Feb/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood60.com.au/

Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10AM - 3AM

Rates : $200 / hour

Size/shape : Tall, Medium-Slim (Realistic for age)

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Sort of, but you can try a lower rate option.

My experience/comments :

While most girls are on the young side in this establishment, I decided to try someone a bit more mature. And so in comes Selina, who is fairly tall for an Asian girl and has a realistic slim body (with enhanced breasts) for someone pushing 40.

Being one of the more experienced girls, she's quite open to most things, including BBBJ, DFK, and DATY. I think she would be open to more, but my session also involved a lot of chatting as well (in Mandarin, as her English is poor). The reason being after I said that I admire older women, she started sharing about her son (in China) whom she said possesses these tendencies too. And while I probably won't share too much about her personal life, I quite enjoyed having her motherly side come out through the talking, so for a significant part of an hour, we rotated between using our mouths for pleasure and using them to talk while her hands and hips got busy (penetration from front and behind), with her diving into a fantasy mother role for a bit of extra spice.

Ovevrall, she may not be that much to look at, but she engages with the mind and the body. A competent mature lady, though perhaps without much wow-factor to continue seeing more than a few times. And I may suggest trying one of their options cheaper than the "Diamond", because honestly, I don't think there's a difference, especially with a mature lady who's fairly relaxed and willing.