Thread: Sophia

Silver Member

Default Sophia

Person's Name : Sophia

Establishment : Chatswood60 or Golden Treasures 60 Studio or Whispers - they seem to still be having a bit of a branding or identity crisis!

Date of Visit : 14.04.2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Chatswood 60 – Finest Brothel in Northern Sydney

Hours of Business : 9-late

Rates : $85.00/30

Size/shape : Slim, about 160cm, natural C cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : CN

Services Provided : CBJ, FS Miss & doggie, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Just passable

The website for this place is a dog's breakfast, the roster is never updated and only about half accurate.

Saw 3 girls in the intro, Jackie (Jack on website), fattest WL I have ever been introduced to, Honey (I think), young with interesting looking boobs, but that might have been a hi rise bra, but probably no english, so the third option, Sophia was a no brainer, fairly pretty and pleasant and good comms.

She has nice enough natural boobs, but not too much interaction wanted, no kissing, fairly soon after I had raised the flagpole she got out the dom for a CBJ. I had brought along my version of a cock ring, i.e. a red Australia Post elastic band, and fitted that, wrapped round the shaft and below the balls twice. Love it when the dick and balls start throbbing and going redder than the AUSPOST logo. You can take your pulse by just looking at it!

It stops me from coming too soon, and the prolonged BJ really drives you onto the edge. After a good while of this she changes the dom and invites me to enter in mish. That was pleasant enough and after a while we changed to doggie. Pummeled away at that until I decided that I had done enough work for the day.

I lay down, removed the dom and cock ring and asked her to give me a slow HJ. She was very good at that, and managed to keep me just on the edge of coming by quite light stroking mainly of the head, without much pressure on the shaft. Finally I came, with a big mess on my chest which she mopped up.

Pleaseant enough experience, about 7/10 overall.

Will I return? Maybe give the shop a bit of time to sort itself out, if they are still around in 6 or 8 weeks I might risk another $85.00. In the meantime there are plenty of better options abvailable in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by usw View Post
    Person's Name : Sophia

Value for money/recommend? : Just passable

Pleaseant enough experience, about 7/10 overall.

Will I return? Maybe give the shop a bit of time to sort itself out, if they are still around in 6 or 8 weeks I might risk another $85.00. In the meantime there are plenty of better options abvailable in the area.
    Thanks for your review. Sounds like it was a pretty good punt overall. What was it that made it only so-so, or more to the point, what would have made it a definite yes?