Thread: Tiffany - 60 Chatswood

Thumbs up Tiffany - 60 Chatswood

Person's Name : Tiffany

Establishment : 60 Chatswood

Date of Visit : 24th April 2019 - Afternoon

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 60 Whiting St Artarmon, chatswood60.com.au

Phone :0448829891

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : 150 ph

Size/shape : slim - little bit of tummy fat, nice c cup bolt on's, bushy pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : HKG

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, 69

Value for money/recommend? : A good session - average

My experience/comments : Was feeling horny and wanted to get back to chatswood60 as my first punt there with Youky had been the highlight of my brief punting career. This time decided to play fuck lotto and not make a booking so turned into whiting street early afternoon made my way down and noticed another vehicle entering the driveway, shit, there's not much parking and what there is is very tight, hope there is a car park left anyway in the interest of discretion head down the hill and do a uturn at the bottom of the street and head back up hoping that there is a carpark otherwise i'll be driving up and then backing down the driveway. Luckily there is a car park left out the back which I squeeze into. Ring the doorbell boy san lets me in. Do you have a booking - no ok come with me he leads me to the waiting room leaves me and had another punter waiting at front desk who is told to come back in an hour as either he's not happy with who's available or the lady he wants to see is busy. Anyway he brings Tiffany out of her room, she looks nice - nice bust, legs ass face is attractive. Hand over the 150 and head to her room.

The room is a bit of a mess. Into the shower - ask if she will come in with me no, OK. Then I get out dry myself and she gets in - waste of another few minutes - tells me I'm the first of the day. She has a nice body, legs, ass titties, don't mind a bushy pussy. There is a little tummy, due to baby, however I'm happy with the overall package. She gets out of the shower dries herself and then comes over, I swoop in for a kiss as is my want, however only get a peck on the cheek. No DFK bummer that's important for me. Anyway little drogo's at full attention from the sight of her in the shower and the though of playing in the bush. Her hand reaches for little drogo She tells me I have a big cock, OK sure thing. Having to make do without DFK, I turn my attention to those bolt on's which have been done nicely. Onto the bed where she proceeds to give me a cat bath and makes her way down for a BBBJ. Once again commenting on the size of little drogo, this time I called her on it, she said no some guys have tiny cocks and held her fingers an inch apart - one of my old boyfriends. Ok it's all relative. As little drogo is excited there's a bit of precome about so the tissues get a good work out. With drogo cleaned of pre-come the BBBJ begins, it's not bad plenty of saliva some OK sucking and tonguing but not much enthusiasm, it seems a chore. Tiffany then moves to ball sucking and licking of perenium which is nice and enjoyable then back up for some more BBBJ. After a while when I'm getting to the edge I tell her I want to return the favour OK. Please go gently. Sure. Onto her back she lies legs spread wide and here is a nice bearded clam looking at me, have I said I like an untamed pussy. Nice lips and little clit, I slowly part the lips with my tongue she's a little wet, tasted nice and make my way to her clit, flicking it one way and then the other, that gets a reaction she has her hands on my head pulling in towards her, I pick up the pace and she's soon moaning and groaning and getting very wet, try to insert finger however get's moved out and told only for outside - good to know the boundaries. Her butthole looks inviting so I give her a brief rim, she doesn't object. Soon she is shuddering and moving away, I come up for air and lie down beside her, she says thank you and wipes her juice of my face with a tissue. We both take a minute before she starts another cat bath and those tits are playing with little drogo she moves down for more BBBJ I ask her to swing around for a 69, she's straight onto it, it seems the DATY has increased her enthusiasm levels and the BBBJ in the 69 position has much more energy and she seems to be in it, fuck yeah that's more like it. After a little while she asks if its time for the dom, yes it is. On it goes. Another comment about little drogo and then some lube.

I want to fuck her so we start in missionary where I can suck on her tit's and look her in the eye while I'm fucking her. I start slow and then build up a good pace, we are both enjoying it, I start to wane and ask her to fuck me, she mounts me slowly and starts riding in cowboy, she looks great bouncing up and down. She's getting into and it's not long before I blow, she keeps riding and then collapses on me.

We lie next to each other for a minute and then she cleans me up. Asks me if I want a massage sure, hard thanks, Gives an OK massage. She's from HKG and a student learning english (really they all say that, her english is OK though), has a kid back in HKG with the parents. Nice lady, I've warmed to her. Roll over and little drogo's back at attention, she comments about a nice cock and once again mentions the lack of size she has experienced. She asks if I want a hand job, I say were almost at the end our time and decline. I jump in the shower, she tidies up. She mentioned she works Wednesdays and Thursdays, however this being ANZAC day week I haven't seen her on the roster before or since.

Get a peck on the cheek and a wave goodbye and it's up the corridor and out the back door. I have to do a twenty point turn to get out of the car park onto the driveway and I'm on my way home. An OK session.

Tiffany is a nice lady who once warmed up gives good service.

KD

Looks like Tiffany is now working at 30 Brookvale as Tiffany.