Phone : 0448 829 891

Hours of Business : 10am-3am (7 days)

Rates : Cover Girl $140 for 30 min

Size/shape : 160cm, 42kg, A+/B cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : No for me.

My experiencde/comments :

I dropped in to see what had happened to Amanda Heavens. walked in and no one around, called out and a girl came out of a room who spoke no English and scurried off to get receptionist. A few minutes later she appears and puts me in waiting area. 10 minutes later and I am about to leave and she comes back just a minute. Ok
    Another 10 minutes and one girl the first I saw comes back no English. a second more attractive girl comes and no English.

Reception comes back so I go for 30 min with extra like bbbj etc as listed
    In the room girl indicates I need to shower and she joins me washing every area thoroughly. On her knees and a small lick around my balls and then over to the bed after she has wiped me down.

On the bed no kissing, no DATY, just indicated after she does me up fuck here. Well I give it a go but I have a starfish who is looking away and gives the impression this is tourture. So I stop, thank her in Chinese she surprises her get dressed and leave.

Place hs been done up but I won't visit again. Instead I took my balls around the corner to Miss H.
    Last edited by downthelane; 25th June 2021 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Removed double line spacing