Anita

Thread: Anita

Bronze Member

Default Anita

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely, book her today!

I had read some reviews on Anita that had me intrigued. I work just down the road from Summerville but have only been once before. I have missed quite a few days of work recently due to illness so texted the boss on Friday night to see if he needed a hand on Saturday. When he replied Yes I realized there was a chance to have a sneaky punt before work on a Saturday, work starts at 11 so texted Summer to book Anita for 1015, there was a very quick reply to confirm so my morning is locked in, thank you Summer!
    In through the back door and introduced to Summer and pay for my 30 minutes. Anita pops out to say hello and we are off to a room. From a quick glance in the cold light of day Anita is average to look at but that is not what I am interested in. When the door closes the Anita i am interested in becomes apparent, she will be my intimate, attentive girlfriend for the next 30 minutes.
    It is her manner that is so noticeable, helping me to undress, softly-spoken, yet taking control enough to ask sweetly if I wanted massage first or last. I opted for massage first and was offered different levels, I chose soft and then was offered two types of soft, the language barrier got in the way here but the massage I received was more teasing/tickling with a fair bit of TT , soft kisses to the nape of my neck and ears than anything else. I think a lot of ML's could take a note here, I would happily accept a very soft ticklish/teasing massage with a hint of things to come than an uneducated "proper" massage that may do more harm than good. The whole time we are chatting just enough for it to be natural-feeling and enjoyable. Then she softly whipers in my ear that is off to get a warm towel and then she will start the bodyslide!
    So onto the flip and Anita is just working all of my senses, some DFK, some nipple licking, sucking and biting being given and received. Having read many expertly written reviews I ask myself how do you do it? How do you guys keep track of what happened in what order? I just tried to lose myself in Anita's rampant sexuality and just hang on. One thing I had read in some reviews is that she loves DATY and has a super smooth pussy, not that common with Asian WL/ML's. I was super keen to chow down on her and at one point Anita was straddling me , licking my balls and applying soft, tiny kisses to my bro, I managed to reach out and lick her starfish a couple of times and she got the hint, she re-positioned herself and I was in DATY heaven. So smooth, so responsive and so slippery. It was a great extended session and I genuinely hope Anita got off on my tongue and lips. Anita then applied her wet pussy lips to my hard cock in reverse position and visually it was superb. Her slick, engorged pussy-lips sliding on my manhood was a sight to behold. Switching to regular cowgirl for the pussy-slide and I am in heaven, it was the next best thing to being inside her as I grabbed her hips and just grinded out a heart-stopping orgasm. Anita responded like a true girlfriend with giggles, kisses, hugs and coo's.
    We chatted a lot during the session and to have Anita thank ME for getting her day off to a good start is testament to her attitude, I left by the back door, went to my local for a coffee and headed of to work floating on a cloud.
    So in summary, if you want a GFE massage experience that is raunchy without being PSE, book Anita today.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by doubles2 View Post
    Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely, book her today!

I had read some reviews on Anita that had me intrigued. I work just down the road from Summerville but have only been once before. I have missed quite a few days of work recently due to illness so texted the boss on Friday night to see if he needed a hand on Saturday. When he replied Yes I realized there was a chance to have a sneaky punt before work on a Saturday, work starts at 11 so texted Summer to book Anita for 1015, there was a very quick reply to confirm so my morning is locked in, thank you Summer!
    In through the back door and introduced to Summer and pay for my 30 minutes. Anita pops out to say hello and we are off to a room. From a quick glance in the cold light of day Anita is average to look at but that is not what I am interested in. When the door closes the Anita i am interested in becomes apparent, she will be my intimate, attentive girlfriend for the next 30 minutes.
    It is her manner that is so noticeable, helping me to undress, softly-spoken, yet taking control enough to ask sweetly if I wanted massage first or last. I opted for massage first and was offered different levels, I chose soft and then was offered two types of soft, the language barrier got in the way here but the massage I received was more teasing/tickling with a fair bit of TT , soft kisses to the nape of my neck and ears than anything else. I think a lot of ML's could take a note here, I would happily accept a very soft ticklish/teasing massage with a hint of things to come than an uneducated "proper" massage that may do more harm than good. The whole time we are chatting just enough for it to be natural-feeling and enjoyable. Then she softly whipers in my ear that is off to get a warm towel and then she will start the bodyslide!
    So onto the flip and Anita is just working all of my senses, some DFK, some nipple licking, sucking and biting being given and received. Having read many expertly written reviews I ask myself how do you do it? How do you guys keep track of what happened in what order? I just tried to lose myself in Anita's rampant sexuality and just hang on. One thing I had read in some reviews is that she loves DATY and has a super smooth pussy, not that common with Asian WL/ML's. I was super keen to chow down on her and at one point Anita was straddling me , licking my balls and applying soft, tiny kisses to my bro, I managed to reach out and lick her starfish a couple of times and she got the hint, she re-positioned herself and I was in DATY heaven. So smooth, so responsive and so slippery. It was a great extended session and I genuinely hope Anita got off on my tongue and lips. Anita then applied her wet pussy lips to my hard cock in reverse position and visually it was superb. Her slick, engorged pussy-lips sliding on my manhood was a sight to behold. Switching to regular cowgirl for the pussy-slide and I am in heaven, it was the next best thing to being inside her as I grabbed her hips and just grinded out a heart-stopping orgasm. Anita responded like a true girlfriend with giggles, kisses, hugs and coo's.
    We chatted a lot during the session and to have Anita thank ME for getting her day off to a good start is testament to her attitude, I left by the back door, went to my local for a coffee and headed of to work floating on a cloud.
    So in summary, if you want a GFE massage experience that is raunchy without being PSE, book Anita today.
    Doubles2, sounds like a great punt! She's a pretty cool girl hey. I have really enjoyed her company the 2 times I've seen her. Can I ask, did she mention being overweight? Or did you think she was carrying a bit of weight? I only ask assuming you read my review where despite me telling her I thought she was beautiful, she seemed a bit obsessed about having put on weight since I saw her first.