Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 169 Harris St Pyrmont

Phone :0450 865 833

Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm

Rates : $65 hr plus $50 tip

Size/shape : Very slim and athletic, A cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : RnT

Value for money/recommend? Yes :

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Made my first visit to Summerville based on the very helpful positive reviews on this site. Went in the back entrance after finding a park quite easily. The entrance is in a very quiet lane and discreet although you do have to wait a while while someone trudges from the other end of the building to answer the door. I was taken up to the front to see Summer on reception and I asked to see who was available. There were three who were all friendly and attractive but went with Patty as she was thr friendliest.

They all wore what looked like nurses outfits which gave the place the appearance of a legitimate massage shop. Into the room and the nurses outfit came off to reveal a very sexy tight short black dress. Much more my style although it also revealed a problem with those nurses outfits. They billow out a bit at the front which makes guessing breast size impossible. I tend to favour more curves but when the outfit came off things were much flatter than expected. I could have been organised and look at the roster for a description though.

She proceeded with a very good massage still clad in her short black dress. She climbed up and got knees and elbows into me which felt great. She clearly knew what she was doing. A bit disappointingly there was no play and nothing at all erotic. In fact she had a towel over me most of the time. She eventually asked me to turn over at which point she offered clothes off for $50 which was quite impossible to refuse.

At this point she turned the eroticism on with a lot of stroking all over and allowing me access to all areas. I eventually worked her little dress up over her perfect butt to reveal a very sexy g string. She slinked out of everything else to reveal her very athletic but not very curvy body. By now I was sitting up on the bed while we were stroking each other and she was getting very wet and worked up. I kissed and replied her beautiful tight body before she finally got me well and truly over the line.

Over all it was a great experience. Not usually my preferred body type but she made up for it with her lovely nature and sexy attitude.

Bronze Member

I forgot to say that there was no shower in the room which I don't think is ideal. When I arrived however I asked to go to the bathroom and they took me to a massage room that had an ensuite complete with loo and shower. So if you prefer a shower and can book ahead they can probably accommodate you. The room was on the bottom level near the rear entrance.