Person's Name : Star

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : 14/3/18

Rates : $125/45min

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice slim figure, natural B-cups, lovely butt, good legs, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, cowgirl, reverse CG, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - pretty, young, good figure, playful and enthusiastic

My experience/comments : I’ve fancied a trip to see Star for a while and today got round to arranging it.

Turned up and saw a new girl Whiskey in reception – pretty face but I couldn't tell what her figure was like because she was wearing loose clothing.

Paid Vicky and she sent me up to the room where Star was waiting and she immediately put her arms around my neck and kissed me on my lips.

Star has a very pretty face and was wearing a short black lacy nightie over a sexy bra and panties.

While I undressed, Star was kneeling on the bed wiggling her butt at me. She was immediately playful and engaging.

I showered and Star removed her nightie and it was onto the bed.

She briefly licked my nipples, while I undid her bra, before she knelt between my legs and started a very good BBBJ – no teeth and no interruptions and lovely eye-contact.
I propped myself up to admire her arse in the mirror at the foot of the bed and she played along with more wiggling.

She paused at one time and asked whether I wanted a double with her “sister”. I declined but asked what was her sister’s name but Star’s English is very limited and she couldn’t remember it so she went on the intercom and spoke to Vicky who said it was Pink. I’ve seen Pink and I know she’s from Taiwan whereas Star’s from China, so “sister” obviously means “good friend”.

After a while I suggested some 69 and Star removed her knickers. She has a nice slim figure with natural B-cups, a shapely butt and good legs. She was fully and freshly shaved. Star turned around and lowered herself onto my mouth – very nice.

She was soon making all the right noises and eventually stopped sucking me and just tossed me off while I licked her. I also fingered her arsehole for a while which she seemed to enjoy. She might have cum and she moved away and briefly blew me some more before I got her to sit on my face.

Again Star got quite loud and enthusiastic, while grinding herself onto my tongue, but I’m not 100% certain she came.

Time to fuck and Star dressed me. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said no.

She applied some lube and lowered herself onto me for some cowgirl. She went slowly at first, and was nice and tight, but she took it well with some delightful facial expressions. Star rode me vigorously and well for a good while and I found it difficult to make sure that I didn’t cum too soon.

A thought struck me – I haven’t had some reverse cowgirl for a while, so I got Star to turn around.

This was excellent. She has a lovely butt and I propped myself up to watch her slide up and down on my cock as she energetically rode me.

Eventually she tired and suggested I go on top so we switched round for some mish.

This too was excellent – looking down on her pretty face while she wrapped her legs round my waist and got quite vocal, urging me on.

Star has quite sharp fingernails and she was scratching my back (not a problem for a single chap like me but something for other to be wary of).

I could easily have cum like that but it was still too early so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

Great sight looking down at her shapely butt. Some of the time it was me doing the moving, other times I stood still while Star rocked back and forth on my cock. Again I fingered her arsehole but she knocked my hand away when I went for some insertion.

Eventually I couldn’t hold back any longer and I upped the tempo for one final pounding and came in the dom.

I removed the dom and we both collapsed on the bed and she lay in my arms while we recovered.

We had a chat via her translator app. She said she has been here four months and was 25. She had initially said she was from Beijing but we talked about the places I’d been to in China and it turns out she was originally brought up in Chongqing and I showed her some photos on my phone of her hometown, which she clearly recognised and was delighted with. I also showed her the photos of her on the website. The first one is clearly of her, although they’ve done something magical with the size of her tits, and she said the other two were as well – taken before she left China.

We were slightly over time and Vicky was on the intercom and said something to Star. Vicky then told me that time was time was up. I said “OK, but I’d better get dressed first”. I went into the shower with Star and she gave me a quick wash-down before we dressed and, after a final hug, I departed.

Very good session with a lovely, pretty, enthusiastic and playful young lady.