Summerville Massage - 169 Harris St, Pyrmont - 02 7901 3184 / 0450 865 833
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summerville Massage - 169 Harris St, Pyrmont - 02 7901 3184 / 0450 865 833

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Michelle

Establishment : Summerville

Date of Visit : 5-05-18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 169 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW - 7901 3184

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $40 - 30mins

Size/shape : petite, short, firm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : massage, tug, pussy rub, daty

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : my experience with Thai Michelle was slightly different from bro roflevo. We hit if off fairly well. She's been working for awhile and is comfortable with the job. We talked a fair bit and joked around so she must have gotten comfortable because once the touchy feely stuff started she was getting a bit wet. Took the chance to do some DATY on her which she didn't mind. Asked for more but she declined.

My experience with Michelle was much nicer than with Casey. Maybe because Casey was trying to play innocent even though I saw the condom in her pouch and tried to convince me that I was her first BBBJ customer

Michelle performs a competent massage and is delightful to look at and chat with. I'd see her again if there was no other options. Doubt she'll do BBBJ because these days you can kind of tell which girls will or won't and I think she won't. At least not for me You won't be disappointed if you see her.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by pnani View Post
    Person's Name : Ada

Establishment : Summerville

Date of Visit : 18-01-2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 169 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW - 7901 3184

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $55 - 45 Mins

Size/shape : petite, short, fit

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : massage, tug, pussy rub, daty

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Ada is hot. She Thai and has been in Australia for a few years. Her English, unlike Rainbow's, is quite good and she is fun to converse with.

She sports bolt-ons but they're very well done. She is short and a mix of cute and gorgeous. Her smile dazzles. No tatts to worry about.

She gives a solid massage for a girl her size. A bit of power behind those hands. Maybe from gripping cock every Thursday

At the business end of town she's not shy about letting you rub her until she's wet. Let's you DATY as long as you're clean so boys get your razors out and pop those fresh mints if dining at the Y is your thing.

Will not do more than allow herself being pleasured. No BJ covered or otherwise. No FS.

Very nice girl who has a bit of a tough personal life and is worth the time to see.

She's been on holidays the last few weeks but is scheduled to be back some time soon. Ask Summer for the exact date.
    Had a session with an Aida recently. I am not sure if itís the same one with who you saw.

She had tattoos and nether area was off limits !

Bronze Member

It is likely her because she works for Summer on Thursdays. Other days she works at a few different shops. If she has tattoos that's something new because when I met her she didn't. Maybe the nether area was experiencing that time of the month?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by pnani View Post
    It is likely her because she works for Summer on Thursdays. Other days she works at a few different shops. If she has tattoos that's something new because when I met her she didn't. Maybe the nether area was experiencing that time of the month?
    Maybe hahah.. but as it is, I am still searching for my Mon, Tues, and Thurs go-to girl at this joint. Any tips appreciated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12