Tiffany @ Summerville

Thread: Tiffany @ Summerville

Silver Member

Default Tiffany @ Summerville

Person's Name : Tiffany

Establishment : Summerville in Pyrmont

Date of Visit : 14/3/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 169 Harris St Pyrmont.

Phone : 0450 865 833

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $55/45Mins + $50

Size/shape : Short with a banging body, Great bum, nice b cups that feel good, long hair.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : RNT, Pussyslide, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - definitely. Excellent.

My experience/comments : Had a great session with Tiffany who works here Mondays and Thursday. Asked for a firm massage and that's what I got, nice 20 minute firm back massage and a little bit of legs. Onto the good bit and she drops the little black dress and she looks hot. WOW what a nice body. Starts by climbing on and offers me her tits to suck and I can't help but rub that great looking bum at the same time as I rise to attention

Tiffany then starts to slide down my body with her tits on my chest and my cock pokes her pussy which makes her quickly retreat and giggle.

She reaches down and grabs hold of my cock whilst she slides down my body again so that this time her bush is on top of my cock. She has large lips and she then sits up on my cock and gives me a nice pussy slide on my cock with is very enjoyable, a little bit of lube may have topped it off, but I was not complaining. Next she climbs off to grab some lube and comes back to start cracking my shank. I ask for a lick of her pussy and she smiles and climbs back on. Tentative at first but soon starts moaning as I'm licking her clit. She then adjusts and plants her pussy into my mouth whilst continuing with the hand job. After around 10 minutes she then calls out that she is going to cum and a short time later she is bucking on my tongue. She stops bucking and I can feel her sucking the side of my cock whilst she regains composure. Once back down from her orgasmic high she then starts tugging me again with plenty of vigor and at the same time pushes her pussy back into by face for round 2 of DATY. I cant take much more and explode hard, cim flying everywhere, some even hit her in the bum as nearly my own face as it flew over her shoulder. She gets off to clean up and she says you got me covered. She shows me that my cum all over chin, neck, and tits, I say it's on your back too and she just giggles before she cleans up. A good head massage to finish and I could not be happier. Great PUNT.

I may return, and return, and return.

Gold Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Funland View Post
    Person's Name : Tiffany

Establishment : Summerville in Pyrmont

Date of Visit : 14/3/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 169 Harris St Pyrmont.

Phone : 0450 865 833

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $55/45Mins + $50

Size/shape : Short with a banging body, Great bum, nice b cups that feel good, long hair.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided : RNT, Pussyslide, DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - definitely. Excellent.

My experience/comments : Had a great session with Tiffany who works here Mondays and Thursday. Asked for a firm massage and that's what I got, nice 20 minute firm back massage and a little bit of legs. Onto the good bit and she drops the little black dress and she looks hot. WOW what a nice body. Starts by climbing on and offers me her tits to suck and I can't help but rub that great looking bum at the same time as I rise to attention

Tiffany then starts to slide down my body with her tits on my chest and my cock pokes her pussy which makes her quickly retreat and giggle.

She reaches down and grabs hold of my cock whilst she slides down my body again so that this time her bush is on top of my cock. She has large lips and she then sits up on my cock and gives me a nice pussy slide on my cock with is very enjoyable, a little bit of lube may have topped it off, but I was not complaining. Next she climbs off to grab some lube and comes back to start cracking my shank. I ask for a lick of her pussy and she smiles and climbs back on. Tentative at first but soon starts moaning as I'm licking her clit. She then adjusts and plants her pussy into my mouth whilst continuing with the hand job. After around 10 minutes she then calls out that she is going to cum and a short time later she is bucking on my tongue. She stops bucking and I can feel her sucking the side of my cock whilst she regains composure. Once back down from her orgasmic high she then starts tugging me again with plenty of vigor and at the same time pushes her pussy back into by face for round 2 of DATY. I cant take much more and explode hard, cim flying everywhere, some even hit her in the bum as nearly my own face as it flew over her shoulder. She gets off to clean up and she says you got me covered. She shows me that my cum all over chin, neck, and tits, I say it's on your back too and she just giggles before she cleans up. A good head massage to finish and I could not be happier. Great PUNT.

I may return, and return, and return.
    Hi Funland. Does she have a prominent tattoo on her lower back. If this is the Tiffany I know one she had one of the best arses in the business!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by massageboy View Post
    Hi Funland. Does she have a prominent tattoo on her lower back. If this is the Tiffany I know one she had one of the best arses in the business!
    Tiffany does have a reasonable sized tattoo of a japanese flower on her lower back. I know that's what it is because I asked her. However the arse is better than the tattoo.

Affiliated Member

Wednesday working girls

New girl Emily.20 years old.philippines. Very beautiful girl, small slim body.Good English. Good massage.

June. 20 years old Thai. Her beauty is very pure with an easy-going temperament. Good English & strong massage.

Very popular girl Suzy. 23 years old. China. Petite figure. White and tender skin. Very friendly personality. Good massage

Ruby .23 years old. China .162cm.50kg. Very beautiful face. Tanned skin. Very sunny smile. Friendly personality. Very good massage.

Very popular girl.Rainbow 22 years old. China. 1.58cm. 46kg. White skin. Sweet smile. Little mini eyes. Very good massage.

Very popular girl Sayuri. 21 years old from Taiwan. Very beautiful face. natural D Cup. Very friendly. Good English, good massage