Venus361 - Penrith - 02 4721 1069

Thread: Venus361 - Penrith - 02 4721 1069

Bronze Member

Default Venus361 - Penrith - 02 4721 1069

Person's Name : jenny

Establishment : 361 penrith

Date of Visit : End of August

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 361 Edwards Place Penrith Home - Venus361 Penrith Brothel

Phone : 02 4721 1069

Rates : 8/10

Size/shape : slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

It was my first time punting in Sydney, this happened around 2 months ago. i went in and was greeted by a guy. he explained the fees etc and showed me 4 girls. 1 South american, 1 Chinese, 1 Japanese and 1 Korean. The Japanese girl was busty but Jenny - the Korean girl- was smiling and looked friendly. After talking to the manager, i decided to have Jenny. she laughed a lot and i liked it. after cleaning myself, she started to kiss me and i started to undress her. she was reluctant to kiss at first but then she kissed me more and more. Her boobs was just the right size for my hands. they were really firm and i couldn't stop playing with them. she said i was like a baby. we did 69 for a while and her BJ was average. i could say she didn't really like giving but she tried. after the dom is on, she started on top and then we changed to mish. she was so sexy and kept saying "kiss me baby". i didn't come as the time was up and i had to go. but she was really playful and it was a good 30 mins.

on my way out, i saw a cute girl but the manager said that she wasn't a WL.

definitely worth the money and will come visit again.
    Last edited by Stroker; 7th October 2018 at 10:39 AM. Reason: added address as links expire