HK Yoyo

Thread: HK Yoyo

Silver Member

Default HK Yoyo

Person's Name : Yoyo

Establishment : Eden Garden

Date of Visit : May 2019 - 2 weeks ago - weekday arvo

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 407 Pacific Highway Crows Nest/ endengardenmassage.com

Phone :

Hours of Business : 10:00 til late

Rates : $150 for 45

Size/shape : Size 8, 150cm, D Cup Enhanced (but nice), shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : all of them

Value for money/recommend? : Decent - but nothing amazing

My experience/comments:
    was in the area or driving thru it so decided to try this place out for once

there is a pacific hwy entrance and a back entrance but the back entrance is still pretty visible and obvious (I thought)

inside in weekday arfternoon...four girls in the line up.. I thought they are all pretty decent..i just wernt with the flow and picked the one I like

on reflection I picked the oldest looking one (note to brain you are stupid) and she had pretty big norgs too

I think I paid for the diamond service (not really sure ) I don't sweat the detail but there were cheaper prices on the price list on the wall

rooms are pretty good and large.. shower massage table and bed with plenty of mirrors in case I want to see how fat I have got

yoyo was pretty nice.. started off with a light massage with body slide putting her Cs to work

I enjoyed this for too long and almost fell asleep cause part 2 was then a bit rushed

onto to the bed and her bj was a bit aggressive for my liking but still very impressive....(bbbJ for 10 mins) and had me near the edge..i was hoping exploding in her mouth was included.....(I suggested as a joke)...she said it wasnt!

so as a gentleman I told her Vesuvius was coming and she got out of the way real fast....it was funny

so that was nice and she was finishing up with a nice massage....and I got slightly interested and I though it would be a shame not to try out the goods further....

so for the last 5 mins ended up in fs with her saying time is up and me trying to finish (I did) harder every time she said it..

Silver Member

Thanks, I sincerely appreciate the review. And I'm sorry to ask, but is this decent? Sounds pretty bad to me.

Silver Member

mixed but overall decent... she was trying hard and pleasant but probably didn't include all the bells and whistles for a diamond service TBH