84a Artarmon - QUENCHED QUELLED QUARTERED - ALICE.

Thread: 84a Artarmon - QUENCHED QUELLED QUARTERED - ALICE.

Silver Member

Default 84a Artarmon - QUENCHED QUELLED QUARTERED - ALICE.

Person's Name : Alice

Establishment : 84a Hampden RD

Date of Visit : September 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Phone : 0416723511

Hours of Business : 10Am -8Pm Monday to Sunday later or earlier by discussion.

Rates : $60 hour + tips. Iíd always dbl down on 50ís.

Size/shape : size 6-8, Petite, & va va boom , D

Nationality or Ethnicity : Sth Vietnamese

Services Provided : Massage , NHJ. Extras optional & YMMV

Value for money/recommend? : unmentionably and quenchingly so

My experience/comments :

Prev been a guest at 84a and as before appreciative of how Penny Joseph are running the shop and their inter stellar kaleidoscope of changing women. The roster at present is a tribute.

If ever there is a ML Valhalla, then quite likely many of the women of 84a , am certain are to be found here - Alice now lost to us nth shore puntmen, is surely and despite all the rumours of love found , holidays , other shops, to be found feasting on flesh of wild boar and Odins favourite.

Alice was my intro to the shop and for a time I saw her exclusively, until there was Jessie.

Itís early in the day and Iíve made time to come back cross town to see Alice. Early is preferable, as everyone maybe feeling fresh and possibly less jaded from the day to come.

Malice greets me with her, usual refrain of .. hello, my MR Black ... I smile and itís not a match for her wolffish/coquettish look.

Where Alice has honed her repartee and routine, Iíd only love to know ( and visit) , as she and Ďsisí Jessie, have descended from a long lost age of temptress warrior maidens ..

Alice is in her groove from get go and itís absurdly good . Minces toward me hand sliding inside shirt pinches a nipple (mine) I smile she responds by been harder and Iím not going to wince as itíll only provoke a tighter hold,. Iím kissed and ass slapped, as Iím helped from my clothes.

Weíre chatting comfortably, itís all ease the only mild disappointment been the dog box , I think itís been called, the very front room by reception.

Maybe cock ring or, rooster pen a more apt appellation? Needless and been said before, itís a challenge

Standing, I get to undress Alice and we had been talking about the Dress, as she had designed it. Comes away with ease and falls Kabuki drop in a puddle of blue , steps out of it , on tip toe leans into and kisses me , soft open mouthed and creates a longing in me

Alice is class dressed, semi dressed or or only wearing that wild smile .. now sheís in front, brassy and commanding,in can you Fuk me please Honey Birdette black one piece .. dear lord .. I Thankyou for what I am about to receive...

From the first time Weíd met any tips were pushed aside and not discussed until later. Now I know too not think it and just be present. Sometimes itís been good to let Alice take lead and if youíve been a resilient and a good boy , lucky lucky you u then. Mis behave .. rewarded or ruined?

today Iím a little up for giving as much as receiving . So Iím offering massage and I do a while , it seems welcome. Iím told itís my turn and Alice is upon me , over me , touching kissing, sliding, thisíll happen whether stretched out or standing .

Pleasure given and gotten, with Alice at a point needing to stifle herself, whilst laughin, sheís concerned Her voice will carry , surely it must/does . Itís intense and been slow delirious and Iím quenched quelled and leading to my her second attempt to bring me to climax can only feel as Iím lying spread eagled arms kegs thrown wide drawn quartered. Balls are hard up against my body and Iím asking if she can draw them down soften them , so I can cum , sheís doing it well one handed , while the other is gripped cupped right on the very tip of my cock in this pulsing swirling grip.

Slay me alice and she did.

the after is just as complete, Iím relaxed kissed and kiss , warmly toweled and unlike other times places past where the session abruptly will shift into a Perfunctory times up lights on finish , Alice is in her GFE groove right to the time she leaves you exiting the shop

Saw alice a few further times . Though Jessie now has become more than her equal and and more.
    Last edited by Crofter; 7th November 2018 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Typo

Bronze Member

That is the biggest load of over the top crap I have ever read!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    That is the biggest load of over the top crap I have ever read!
    Dear sir I look forward to your further reviewing with suspense and interest

Until then I will continue in florid of turgid pride and or prose jot down my rememberances.

Thankyou for your constructive input

Cheers

Bronze Member

I think you have been force fed Barbara Cartland as a masturbating youth and spending all your money buying sex!!

Bronze Member

Crofter, what extras were available with Alice?

Thanks

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whyteshadow View Post
    Crofter, what extras were available with Alice?

Thanks
    Alice has since moved on.. and got a BF..

So the review is past date and tense..

As for extras..

Massage is the extra..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW..

Default 84a Artarmon - QUENCHED QUELLED QUARTERED - ALICE.

Heads up Punters.

Penny is sharing your reviews with the girls that we punt with.

She has shared some comments about Selena that I have posted with Selena, and as a direct result, Selena has now very very angry with me.

In short, Penny is not confidential with the reviews we post.

I suggest we do not post any reviews on Penny's girls if Penny can see them.

Hey Chalk,

Don’t let Selina’s mouth anywhere near your cock mate!

lol,

Why?