Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 84A Hampden Rd

Phone : 0416 723 511

Hours of Business : from 10am

Rates : 130 / 1hr

Size/shape : curvy blonde, full breasts

Nationality or Ethnicity : UK

Services Provided : Massage and HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Have seen this place and 6 Poplar have been having some aussie euro girls on of late so decided to take a punt on Ashley as I was passing by this particular day.
    Made the appointment and made my way to this establishment. Being first time here found the place fairly easily. Led into a small room and financials sorted out by a lovely receptionist. 130 for 1 hr, certainly great value compared to some 'high end of town' establishments like Bliss, Bodyrotic or Nirvana

Waiting less than 30 seconds and in waltzes Ashley. She is as the photos , blonde bombshell and a body type that I prefer on my women. Curvy sz 9-10 perhaps, nice full breasts maybe a good D or DD? Flawless skin, beautiful smile. Was greeted with a warm hug and felt at ease immediately

Onto my tummy for the first half of the massage. Ashley delivers more of a soft-medium massage which I enjoyed, most part of the body was catered for and some outstanding body to body (wish the room had mirrors). Flipped over after 30 min and the massage continued, the body to body was sexier as the visuals were there to see this time. Maybe a little tackle play throughout would have been better but really wasn't fussed as time flew by and was feeling so relaxed, conversation flowed by great, Ashley is so easy to talk to.

The HJ commenced with about 10-15 min to go or so, Ashley standing nearby so I can give her great titties a nice play. She does have a great HJ technique and eventually blew skyward with a few minutes to spare.

Inquired when Ashley is on again and unfortunately she is only going to be around for another week or so before she departs our country for good. Damm, could easily see myself seeing her regularly

Lovely young lady, great attitude and personality. I wish her the best of everything for the future

Gold Member

Thanks. Was the B2B and HJ fully nude or topless?

fully nude

forgot to mention, after the handy. Ashley ducked out and brought back in some warm wet towels to wipe all over me to rid of the oil
    Last edited by Stevegem; 26th August 2019 at 09:50 AM.