Services at 84A

Thread: Services at 84A

Silver Member

Default Services at 84A

Hi there team,
    I noticed that in the roster for 84A they refer to GFE, what sort of GFE service are they offering?

I've read many reviews and all seem positive and I went to try for myself recently only to be dragged into the Thai place next door as I entered in the back door and the mamasam grabs me and says massage with happy ending. I thought well I'm in the right place but funnily enough I now realise that I wasn't in the right place.

Personally I'm a keen DATY participant and will happily donate a few extra roses for this although nobody seems to mention DATY in their reviews of the beautiful girls of 84A. Do they offer DATY or other services such as CBJ, 69, FS?

Interestingly I managed to enjoy a beautiful DATY at the Thai joint next door to 84A so they are definitely not a legit Thai massage place as they may present.

Yours in Fun.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Funland View Post
    Hi there team,
    I noticed that in the roster for 84A they refer to GFE, what sort of GFE service are they offering?

I've read many reviews and all seem positive and I went to try for myself recently only to be dragged into the Thai place next door as I entered in the back door and the mamasam grabs me and says massage with happy ending. I thought well I'm in the right place but funnily enough I now realise that I wasn't in the right place.

Personally I'm a keen DATY participant and will happily donate a few extra roses for this although nobody seems to mention DATY in their reviews of the beautiful girls of 84A. Do they offer DATY or other services such as CBJ, 69, FS?

Interestingly I managed to enjoy a beautiful DATY at the Thai joint next door to 84A so they are definitely not a legit Thai massage place as they may present.

Yours in Fun.
    TBH.. best to take a punt and see.. the managers donít know which girl may or may not do what.. itís really up to the girl unfortunately.. itís not a brothel..
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrewblake View Post
    TBH.. best to take a punt and see.. the managers don’t know which girl may or may not do what.. it’s really up to the girl unfortunately.. it’s not a brothel..
    Hi AB, I'm more than happy to take a punt there, I was just wondering if others have enjoyed DATY at 84A. Don't need to point out who if that's not the done thing, but I'm just curious if it's been offered by any of the girls. IMO saying the girls offer a GFE does make it sound a bit like a brothel, don't you think?

cheers Fun

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Default Services at 84A

Quote Originally Posted by Funland View Post
    Hi AB, I'm more than happy to take a punt there, I was just wondering if others have enjoyed DATY at 84A. Don't need to point out who if that's not the done thing, but I'm just curious if it's been offered by any of the girls. IMO saying the girls offer a GFE does make it sound a bit like a brothel, don't you think?

cheers Fun
    TBH.. I donít know!.. there are reports and there are reports.. so best to take the punt.. I canít tell you and neither will others if they have or have not.. itís again at the discretion of the girls and the punter!. Iím sure you can work that out??... itís a open forum.. itís the girls job to make you believe itís gfe?!!.. plus itís the spiel!..
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU

Silver Member

I don't think it translates directly to an aggregation of individual services. As near as I can tell it's supposed to be the "girlfriend feeling" that your chosen masseuse instills into the experience based on punter feedback. But really it's just marketing.

Having seen a number of girls at their sister shop its seems like a random number between 7 and 10. Note, I am no young girls idea of a boyfriend so I probably skew the stats.

As a heads up, at 84A/6S if the girl offers DATY (particularly your international girls) it typically comes at an additional cost. I have only encountered one exception to this rule so far.

Silver Member

Thanks for the replies AB and d'lane. Appreciate it.

Bronze Member

Have spent a lot of time at 84a over the past 18 months, gfe relates to the general feeling/tone of the session as has been said. Is there kissing? Cuddling? Etc. For the most.part at 84a I've found their ratings useful, a 9/10 gfe is going to be more sensual than an 8/10. A 7/10 would generally mean very mechanical and/or cold. I've had maybe 2 or 3 girls here who should have been rated 9.5/10 gfe (one I would rate 11/10) but of course this rating can vary person to person. I typed up a review of Jasmine, but it got lost in the internet ether s9mehow when I went to post it, so will do a review of her next time I see her, but yeah, don't expect DATY or DFK just because their gfe rating is high. As always, ymmv of course...

Would be nice to see your reviews fever.