Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly's Asian Flowers - 9/34 East St, Five Dock - 02 9713 9378

Default Kelly's Asian Flowers - 9/34 East St, Five Dock - 02 9713 9378

Kelly's Asian Flowers - 9/34 East St Five Dock - 97139378 - kellysasianflowers.com.au

Visited here a week or two ago to sample the infamous Alisha. Well known and well reviewed all around the place.
    I just love the pussies that are like chocalate on the outside, and pink marshmellow on the inside

$150 for the hour.

As I've tossed MysteryShopper, this my first review as me, in the buff as it were, will be much simpler and without the pomp and ceremony.

Today (being Wednesday), I trundled along to KAF to sample some fine DimSum treats.
    The website roster lead me to believe there would be DoubleD breasted Lin from HK, Korean Beauty Sanya, and HK sweetie Sasha available..... or so I thought!!!
    After dispatching the baggage to her last exam for the semester, I roll up to KAF about 16:30ish, and I'm advised that today there are 2 girls available...

A warning note for newbies here, if you get the asian shop-keeper (presumably, but not neccessarially, K herself) you WILL be offered a line up. If you unfortunately get the elderly caucasian shop-keeper, she will immediately instruct you to the room and send up the next girl in the queue. In this case you have to ask for the line-up before going up to the room.

Back to today. First girl in the line-up was Kitty. Hello-kitty! Really nice toothy smile. A shake of the hands and she says she is from HongKers and asks me to go to the room. I try to delicately ask to see the other girl. And here my memory fails me! Damn you old age (and beer)! Senility at 44 - well at least that is running in the family!
    Obviously, I selected Kitty. Average height for an asian girl, about the 160cm level. A solid, well rounded bum proceeded me up the stairs. And of course I just had to bend down to get the best view (I am a dirty old barstard, and not ashamed of it too - something else that runs in the family).

Another tip for newbies... your time (according to the girl) starts the SECOND you hand over the dosh.... so don't dick around too long lathering up your johnson in the shower.... you are paying for that self gratification...

With her kit off, the body was about average. Nothing too special, certainly nothing to tell mum about.
    It quickly becomes apparent, after a comment about how dark her skin was and did she get it from some long lost tribal relative, that there is more than a liberal dose of Thai in them genes. And that does help to explain the great smile
    I like playing the comedian (hadn't you guessed already), and we were both hooting and laughing for the first 15mins.
    Gettng down to business, (insert blow by blow, stroke by stroke account of business here), we get to the last (what I think is 15mins to go), and she starts with the "hurry up"s. Each time I'm close, I hear "not much time left, are you going to finish soon?", and then magically I'm no longer close.
    When I suggested a 30min extension so that I could take my own merry sweet time in enjoying ourselves (well, at least myself), I was quickly sorted that that wasn't going to be happening!
    Anyway, after a bit of criticsm about my rooting technique (sure she has probably had a damn sight more roots than me - by orders of magnatude no less, that's still not the point), it was on to the HJ (what must have seemed to her to be the longest HJ in history)

A quick shower, a kick up the arse to get out the door (and as payment for making her work the whiole 40mins of the 1hr session), and that was my day done.
    Would I see her again? IF I had no one, and nothing else to do on a Wednesday, most certainly. For us "givers" a good half of the punting equation is the connection, and I really enjoyed my time with Kitty (hello Pussy).

Well, I may have tossed the old moniker, but obviously I haven't lost the ability to go on, and on, and on, and ON (jebus, shut the fuck up already, will ya).
    Last edited by Mr.Pelikin; 4th March 2010 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Sorry it is KAF not KAR

just been into see the lovely Monica, a tall and slim Chinese working lady in her early 20s. She is very pleasant to the eye and if anyone remembers the famous Fiona/Jennifer at CBD, a similar body shape, though not as enthusiastic a sex partner.

Default Selina - Kellys asian flowers

Establishment "Kelly's asian flowers"

Address: 9/34 East St, Five Dock. Tel: 97139378

Prices: 1/2 hour $80.00 1 hour$150.00

Size/shape: 7/10

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services: BBBJ 9/10

Value for money/recommend 8/10

My experience:
    I went over to "Kelly's asian flowers" (9/34 East St, Five Dock. Tel: 97139378) yesterday. I called ahead after hearing that Vietnamese Eva, who used to work at "Sugarbabes", (now under new management), was now working there. The madame however informed me that she had gone on a long holiday and didn't know when she would be back. This may be code for retired or moved on to another establishment.

In any case the madame explains "we have another younger girl, Selina, who gives the same great service that Eva provided. I found this hard to believe, but was willing to give her a half hour to prove me wrong. Selina turned out to be an english language student from northern China, who works at the brothel one night a week (Thursday) to pay the bills, definitely not a hardened working girl, so as you would imagine, something of a GFE. She does however give an excellent BBBJ including some teabagging with DATY and french kissing also on the menu, though I suspect that she decides what's available after meeting the punter, certainly I checked with her before paying. A bit of the old fake moaning at the start but, some genuine moans toward the end when she had a nice O. On the minus side the bush could use a good trim and whilst not up to the high standards that I experienced with Eva, I would certainly recommend her to anyone out there and would see her again.

If anyone knows where Eva can now be found I'd appreciate a heads up.

Kelly has a Chinese "does everything" girl Coco and by everything she means BBBJ, greek, CIM, etc. I gave her a try, but we didn't really seem to click, nonetheless anyone out there who enjoys a few extras at no extra cost should give her a try. She's a bit plump, but nice big breasts with long nipples and an accommodating personality. She's also going by the name of "Sophie" a "Singaporean curvaceous big breasted all woman eager to please" on Mondays and then magically turns back into "Coco" a "voluptuous Chinese eager to please on Tuesdays". Both women are still working at Kelly's. Previous to this she was Julie, but has apparently abandoned this persona.

I dropped by Kelly's yesterday, thought I'd pay Selina another visit. I was told that. "she had become very popular since my last visit 4 weeks prior and she had a customer waiting, would I like to try one of the other two ladies available"? I agreed to have a look, but neither appealed and I still had Selina's fantastic BBBJ on my mind, so I decided to wait. I know this is not advised by other members of the forum, but I was in no hurry and I quite like the ambience of brothels. I plugged in my ipod and before I knew it an hour had passed, before Selina came rushing in apologising profusely for the wait and dragged me off to the room. What followed was an hour of fantastic sex, she'll never be on anyone top 10 most beautiful WL, but she has a fantastic open minded attitude and big pouty lips, which would in part explain the magnificent oral skills. I also think that only working 1 day a week has stopped her from becoming saddle sore and developing the hardened carapace that so many WL seem to eventually acquire.

The other two ladies I was presented with on the day, went by the name of Nicole and FIfi. Nicole is according to Kelly, "18 years old and give very good service" , for me this phrase from any madam is the kiss of death, anyone purporting to be 18 is just trading on supposed youth in place of experience and will generally give a crappy service. Fifi looked nice with big tits and seemed amazed that I should knock her back in favour of waiting for Selina. What does surprise me more than anything is the outfits the girls seem to be wearing now. They're covering up too much, making it hard to gauge what you are paying for. I like to see midriffs for example as stretch marks and belly flaps are a big turn off for me.

Has anyone seen Sophie here? (Monday). Older Chinese lady with a few extra pounds, which means that she makes an extra effort in terms of service to compete with the younger ones. I've only seen her at other places. She's a great kisser, and gives one of the best BJs I've had, all wet and sloppy. Interested in any feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by jugular0 View Post
    Has anyone seen Sophie here? (Monday). Older Chinese lady with a few extra pounds, which means that she makes an extra effort in terms of service to compete with the younger ones. I've only seen her at other places. She's a great kisser, and gives one of the best BJs I've had, all wet and sloppy. Interested in any feedback.
    Last time I was there she was working Mondays as Sophie and Tuesdays as Coco.

Cindy - Kellys 9/34 East St, Five Dock

This is an old report I did last month for ISG, thought I'd share it with this forum anyway as Cindy may still be there, perhaps under a different name and it does give you an idea how the place is run.

I went over to Kelly's last Tuesday afternoon. Kelly recommended Cindy, who at first glance, appeared to be Thai, mid 20's, around 170cm tall. I don't usually choose Thai's, particularly the younger ones, as they often are a bit like the princesses of the west in that they think there pussies are made of gold and we should all feel privileged to hand over our money to them, but Kelly rarely steers me wrong and she did look particularly hot in a leopard print bikini. As we walked up to our room, I could hear Coco in the next room moaning to beat the band.

On closer inspection in the room I upped my guesstimate of her age to early 30's and found out she is in fact a Taiwanese/Singapore mix. Slim build, no tattoos,nice tits and a clean shaven pussy, (except for a little toothbrush moustache ??), best feature however is her small tight butt. Started out with an outstanding BBBJ, I had her up on the bed with her open butt facing the mirror while she blew me - very nice. Gave her a few light smacks on the ass but she wasn't really into it, so I stopped. Then moved to 69 - a must with a nice clean bald pussy - followed by missionary and doggy. Pumping away with that beautiful arse in front of me was too much and I blew my load. She had what appeared to be a real O while in missionary, but somewhat spoiled the performance by pretending to have another as I finished up in doggy. I can't fault her for trying to give me what she thought I wanted though. Finished up the last 5 minutes or so with a quick massage.

On the minus side, no french kiss">DFK, which for me isn't a problem as it's not something I need. She did have an interesting way of discouraging this though, she wears some sort of sticky lipstick/lip gloss, not something I've come across before.

LOOKS 8/10
    BBBJ 8/10
    SERVICE 8/10

Gold Member.

Default www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

This is my third review on this site

www.kellysasianflowers.com.au
    9713 9378
    East street
    Five Dock

Amanda From Taiwan

Plain looking face about 20-24 yrs old. Good English.
    Short girl with long black hair, Nice slim lean body, small tits.

This was a bbbj + cim only session.
    She asked if I wanted to "make love" half way through the session but I wanted to continue with the sucking as it was good.

She was a very friendly girl and more than happy to lick and suck non-stop.
    I really couldn't complain with her service especially as she licked sucked and slurped my cock like it was a lolly pop.
    Lots of ball sucking too.

Started session with a cat bath from my neck to my cock with some nice arm pit area licking which was a new one for me.

Highlight also was when she wanked me into he mouth with her lips lolling around the head of my cock.

After 25 mins of this I couldn't hold off.
    Asked if cim was ok and she said "is ok" like it was no big deal.

She took the whole load and waited a good long time till I was done and my cock started to go soft before pulling off and heading for the tissue box. Top work.

Easy going personality and PSE service.

You must try to see if your milage differs.

$80 half hr, tipped her $25

Cheers
    Silk

My god, that sounds like great value with Amanda! A shame I am never in that part of town because this would certainly be worth a visit.

I went to their Web site to find out a bit more and I have to say, the price list shows a delightful sense of fun!

http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/pricelist.htm

Sessions include:

Super man Short Time (15 minutes)
    "Go Stud !"

Austin Powers Japanese twins (60 minutes)
    Two girls too much fun be tantalised as they caress each other before you bestow your manhood on both

Alisha - Kellys 9/34 East St, Five Dock

Spent some time with Alisha on a Friday. mid-late 20's, H.K. Chinese, about 165cm tall, nice fake tits with long sensitive nipples, no tattoos, nice butt, bush left above the pussy with other areas nicely shaven, bit pudgy around the stomach area. I could feel the implants at the base of the breasts and she admitted having had work done, laughed in response to my asking if it had been expensive.

Enjoys having her nipples sucked and gives a good BBBJ, but obviously doesn't like the taste of dick as she stopped from time to time to spit into a tissue or/and wipe the old fella. Went through a couple of positions, but after she came whilst we were in missionary, she started subtly giving me the hurry up. Jumped into doggy without my asking and started egging me on, so I accommodated and finished up. She then acquiesced to my request for a quick massage, before telling me our time was up and jumping into the shower. I couldn't help but notice that there was still at least 5 minutes to run on the clock and that's assuming you count the shower time at the beginning as well, so I can only assume she counts shower times at both ends in the booking. In summation I would describe her as a good root, but a bit of a clock watcher, not above shorting you on time (although I doubt she would see it that way) for which I give her a 2 point deduction on her service score.

LOOKS 7/10
    BBBJ 7/10
    SERVICE 5/10

Joanne at Kelly's
    Name: Joanne
    Link http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au/
    Face: 3/5
    Body: 2.5/5
    Estimated age of the girl: 35+
    Skill: 2/5
    Service: 1/5

Detailed account of the experience:
    Paid a visit to Kelly's. She claimed to have a greek provider on Saturday's and I was keen to try her out. Saturday is a busy day for me so I had to shuffle few things around to accommodate this and it was getting on to 10pm by the time I got there. Kelly tells me she has two "extra service" providers, but girl#1 is busy. Girl#2, Joanne however will be free in a few minutes. She sends me off to room 3 and about 5 minutes later Joanne appears. She's Singaporean chinese, about 170cm tall, mid to late 30's, nice face, bit thick through the middle, (which I would attribute to childbirth) and a nice bum, about a 5/10 in my book. I confirm with her that she does what we call here "natural french" (BBBJ) and greek and she agrees to this with the proviso that I make a 1 hour booking, I agree to this and pay.

I have a quick shower. I'm stepping out when she gets back and insists on towelling me down with lots of compliments on my physique. She's naked at this point and I can't help but notice the fake tits, which look really fake. She tells me to lie on the bed and we start with some groping and kissing (without french kiss">DFK) before she starts quickly working her way down my body with her mouth and beginning the BBBJ. She has good technique and there is some deepthroating and teabagging along with the occasional throaty sound effect, which would be all good if not for the teeth trying to scrape off the outer layer of skin, this is particularly troubling when - as she is want to do - she pays particular attention to the head. At a certain point I flip her round to 69, getting up close and personal with her shaven pussy and it's at this point I notice the 5 o'clock shadow. This is always a bad sign. I always make sure I'm freshly shaven before visiting a WL, surely she can do the same, particularly as she's only in the shop one day a week. Not bothering shows a disregard for her clients. I can tell the 69 is not doing anything for her and I'm getting whisker burn, so I reach for my bag of tricks and pull out the pocket rocket. She claims to have never seen one before, (not really possible for a seasoned WL), but I play along with this and give her a quick rundown on how it works. I cap it and add a little KY from her supplies and soon she's having a nice O with the rocket on her clit whilst my middle finger massages her G spot. She then tells me she needs dick so I condom up. She starts exhorting me to fuck her hard, for which I' m happy to oblige. I'm pounding away in missionary for some time and getting a bit hot and sweaty, so I get her up for some cowgirl.

It's at this point that the inner princess starts to show herself, cowgirl requires some effort on her part and she doesn't want my now hot body pressed against her, doesn't want me to touch her clit (too sensitive), etc. She asks to change to doggie, applies some KY and again exhorts me to fuck her hard. All this fuck me hard stuff is of course supposed to make me cum, she had her O and wants me to finish up. I have of course no intention of cumming till I see her greek credentials and it's around this time I ask about the greek. She pretends to not understand the term and when I make it more plain she tells me she doesn't provide this service. I am of course pissed off about wasting my time and money on another princess of the west and decide to try and finish up. But it's all no good, I'm not in the zone and can't cum, she offers a HJ, I decline, never understood the attraction of a HJ from bored WL. I decide to finish up with the much touted Kelly's massage instead, but the princess doesn't want to touch my hot and sweaty body and throws a towel over me and tries to massage me through this. I throw off the towel and head for the shower, she waits till I'm finished and does same. I ask about a few photos as a kind of consolation prize, she hints at wanting some cash for this and then says no.

Ended up finishing the session about 15-20 mins. early. I spoke to Kelly afterward, she knows and is unhappy about my giving this poor review, but considering all the good reviews I've given her establishment over the past year or so, I think she's still comes out way ahead and I wouldn't want another bloke to waste his hard earned on a dud root.

Conclusion:
    If you have a less than average girth cock and want a good BBBJ, then Joanne may be good for you. I wouldn't recommend booking her for more than 1/2 hour though, she simply doesn't have enough in her repertoire to sustain a 1 hour booking.

Overall score: 2/10

Silver Member

Thumbs up Kellys Asian Flowers, Five Dock

This is a small business, only about three ladies at a time are on site, with reasonable prices ($80 for half an hour). Like everywhere you may not find a lady to your liking at a particular time, but overall they are attractive, and attentive, sizes from 6 to perhaps 12. They are aged between 21 and perhaps 35 (they say there will always be a 'more mature' lady each shift for those after this). The ladies are from all over Asia. Service is all safe, some ladies will let you go down on them, and once or twice I have asked them to put a condom on before going down on me. They have a comment on their website to ask before visiting if you want something 'a little bit kinky', they may match you up to a willing girl. The value is fair (better than average), I would definitely recommend a visit, like everywhere, if you find someone you really like it is always worth making a visit after phoning to arrange to see specifically them, not whoever is available.

Bronze Member

Default Kellys Asian flowers Five dock

Hey all...

Wondering how it would be going any establishents first time.... was really excited how it would be.... But finally i decided to try one and ended up going to Kellys Asian flowers.....

When someone goes to brothel the first thing is to have that excitement and kind of fear as well .. so there should be the quite and back entrance which kelly asian flowers has ... it perfect when u steps up the ladder to go to their .. ring the bell n there is the owner who will welcome u and asks u to sit in the small room with a curtains... wait for few minutes and here comes a beautiful asian beauty.. she was really busty and gorgeous... held my hand told me "my hand is really cold" .. i said its my first time may be but will get warm soon" ....

Then she took me upstairs and one quite room... took 80 dollars for half an hour,asked te to realx and have shower... in few mints she came back and ohhhhhh took all her clothes off... she was great.... i came out started love making.. touching her sensually erupted her... she started anal with moaning ...after having anal for few mins we started sex... we used difft sex postions.. but in one she was great was on top... i finished with happy ending having her on top....

After finishing happily here starts massage... she will stay on top and started massage with oil... i amazed how good she is with massage as well...

Overall i will give her 8 out of 10... by the way guys.. here nams was lin available on thursdays.. she is half japanese half singaporian.... but trust me its value for money..

So go there and have a blast... i will go there again and again... if someone wants to check their website its kellysasianflowers.com.au ...

KP

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast