Thread: MIYA Yes!!

Default MIYA Yes!!

Person's Name : Miya

Establishment : Kelly’s Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : Friday in November 2018

Girls Photos : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : gorgeous body … a 10. . Tall, beautiful darker skin.. long legs…perfect C cups.
    Long hair ( has extensions) .. Good sense of humour.

Roster : Thursday and Saturday

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK Chinese looks more like an Indonesian

Services Provided : GFE style service
    LFK, Massage on her, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Bit behind on reviews and may have to rush this one.

Was in the area and spent a bit of time browsing the reviews by members. Reviews of Mia led to me booking her. Apologies for tardiness.

The mamasan was very pleasant and friendly, paid the fee and she led me to a spacious room. Hopped in etc shower and soon the gorgeous Miya emerged. Tall.. long legs looking very very nice.

Decided to put on some music. She welcomed my play list and later we put hers on.
    In her heels she is tall and we danced little and Miya relaxed and had bit ion giggle fit because of us dancing. Miya has great laugh.

She welcomed a massage on her and we continued our chat while I was massaging… gorgeous skin and colour . On the flip side massage her bit and manoeuvre down to tasting from her hidden fruit. No resistance form Miya.We reposition and Im kneeling on etc floor and enjoying the feast on a very sweet full pussy. Vary the techniques, and find the path way to having Miya reach climax.

After recovery she has a quick wash in the shower and I join her. Miya is a clean tidy girl and noticed she keeps her stuff neat and organised through out.

We dry off and dance little while caressing and kissing.
    She gets me onto her back and prowls around like big cat and proceeds to work a very fine oral treatment on my engorging cock.. Miya is good ..and at some point had to disengage, as I wanted to experience the lovely woman in mish and doggy.

The next period we who through multiple of positions and the synch is good. Then into doggy she allows me to build the tempo and bring the millions of slimy blighters home .

Recover and shower. Lots of hugs and cuddles and promises to to return.
    Miya is a very good service provider. And a gorgeous woman to boot.

Will be back to see her again

YMMV as usual.

Wak

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : dec 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Drop dead gorgeous, size 6, perfectly proportioned, toned model body. C-cup enhanced firm perfectly shaped boobs. Long hair (extensions) 5’6” great legs and bum. Natural bush. Elegant, classy, gentle. One tattoo on her hip.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese??

Services Provided : No kissing BBBJ, DATY (but not this time), cow-girl, mish.

Value for money/recommend? : It’s not often you get to be with a woman this beautiful.

My experience/comments

I was back in the area and saw that Miya was on so I booked an hour again. Apologies but the last review didn’t happen.
    Miya is simply stunning and once again my draw dropped to the floor. Model beautiful, 5’6”, perfectly proportioned without an ounce of flab anywhere. If she walked into the room on the arm of a billionaire playboy, you wouldn’t be surprised. She is a quiet and gentle girl and she really appreciates when you are gentle with her. She left the room while I showered and as per last time, she took a while to return, probably close to 10 minutes, which is a fair while longer than I take to shower. I don’t think I ended up getting a raw deal for time though, I think she added to the end but it is something to watch.
    I moved forward to gently embrace her. She has a beautifully shaped pair of c-cup enhanced boobs which are perfectly in proportion to her size 6 body. She could easily be a lingerie model. Her boobs are quite firm and they might be a bit sensitive and she is a little protective of them, but if you show her you can be trusted, she loosens up after a while. Normally I’m a big fan of kissing and my one real problem with Miya is that kissing is pretty much off the menu. I suppose that I can forgive a few things when a girl is as beautiful as Miya.
    I’d been fantasising about going down on her as she loved it last time, so I gently lay her back on the bed. Alas it wasn’t to be as she had just finished her period, so I just played with her a bit instead, trying to be really gentle as she requested last time. She was getting quite wet but wasn’t really into it, so I stopped after 5 minutes and lay back to be spoilt. Miya gives a pretty good BBBJ. She goes quite slowly giving plenty of attention to the family jewels before working up the shaft and getting to the main event. She doesn’t go particularly deep, but she makes up for that with some wonderful hand action and the combination of what she was doing and the sight of her working my member in the mirror had me hard as a rock. Another plus is the lack of tissue breaks. This kept up for a good 10-15 minutes before she asked if I wanted sex. Of course!
    I’m a little larger than average, so I’m told, and she made a few comments before climbing on top. I just lay there and let her take her time. She is just a perfect fit for me. It takes a while to get things going but she seems to really enjoy the feeling. I think if I was any bigger it might be a problem. Gradually she worked up the pace and I just lay there revelling in the sensations. It was working for her too and she adjusted the position to rub me against her clit as much as she could. Normally girls only do CG for a short while before getting tired but Miya looked like she was having fun and kept going for a good 10 minutes. I’m pretty sure she had 2 or 3 orgasms, very GFE, before she asked if I wanted to go on top. We swapped to mish and I went for broke. I can’t be sure, but I think she even made it again at the same time I did. What I am sure of is that we lay locked together in a blissful embrace for a few minutes after. What more can you ask for? A truly beautiful woman getting off by riding you to completion.
    Miya is absolutely gorgeous and very classy and seems to really enjoy sex. If you’re patient and gentle, you’re in for a wonderful time. As always though, it depends on what you’re after.
    Last edited by Stroker; 30th December 2018 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Deleted extraneous text

nice review ZB. Miys is agorgeous and lovely woman.

NOTE:
    don't mind you copying my review as a template for laying out your review .
    You left half of it still pasted : )

Mods can this be tidied up?

Thanks
    Wak

Hi WAK,

Sorry about leaving some of your post. My bad. Just using your template. Incidentally thanks for all your reviews. You and a few others have taken some of the gamble out of punting for me and I really appreciate it.

As for Miya. I agree. Gorgeous classy girl. It's a privilege to be with a beautiful woman like her.

Zaphod

Quote Originally Posted by Whatakonk View Post
    nice review ZB. Miys is agorgeous and lovely woman.

NOTE:
    don't mind you copying my review as a template for laying out your review .
    You left half of it still pasted : )

Mods can this be tidied up?

Thanks
    Wak
    Done.......
    Stroker

Yes, I like stroking pussy..........

Thanks Stroker !

Thanks for sorting that out!

Silver Member

Five dock bound . Great review . Can someone clarify

Is Miya a size 6 or 10?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Crofter View Post
    Five dock bound . Great review . Can someone clarify

Is Miya a size 6 or 10?

Thx
    I think when WAK referred to Miya's body as being "a 10" he meant 10 out of 10 not size 10.

I never refer to a WLs dress size as I have little knowledge of dress sizes but, as I said in my review of Miya, she has a "stunning figure - just about perfect for a slim, but still curvy girl".

Go and see her - I doubt you'll regret it.

NB

Yep. Body is slim tall statuesque. Gorgeous

Saw her again today.
    Sweet and gorgeous.
    Her body is probably as perfect as you can find.... just WOW

Extended to 90 minutes.. so there was no rush.
    Danced ..long foreplay ..massaged her then slow Daty and followed up with her excellent cock worshiping BBBj.
    Then had her SOF for another climax..
    Then more BBBj and then into multiple positions..

Cuddles and farewell.

great session.

Wak

only cons is maybe too many too issues and wipes. Miya keeps a clean work space.
    Also maybe a bit too much make up .... but that's not detracting from an excellent experience.

Bronze Member

Establishment : Kelly’s Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : Thursday 14th February 2019

Girls Photos : Kelly's Asian Flowers Kelly's Asian Flowers

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : about 170cm, C cups, slim and busty.

Roster : Unsure

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK Chinese

Services Provided : GFE style service
    LFK, Massage on her, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Arrived at Kelly's with a booking for Miya and was pleased that she was available at the time stated. I went up to her room and she arrived a short time later wearing a cute pair of panties and a lacy bra.

After she came in, and I showered and we then DFK and Miya then took her clothes off. I took note of the time we started (i was booked in for 45 mins) and laid her down on the bed.

She was making pleasant talk as I licked and sucked her nice sized boobs, I then went down on her and after a while she started having an orgasm (I could feel the involuntary contractions happening so not fake). She told me that it's usually hard for her to come so not sure what other's experiences are with this.

I told her to give me a bbj but really didn't need it as she's pretty hot. After she put a dom on, we did it in Mish and didn't take me long to blow.

I love to give messages and play with her pussy so we did that for a few minutes and I asked her to give me a bbj afterwards. One thing that annoyed me was her telling me we only had 5 mins left (we had 15 mins left on the clock) and she told me that Kelly had told her to finish soon. I had to remind her that there was still 15 mins left on the clock so got her to give me a bbj and handjob to finish me off.

Got showered and dressed afterwards while she showered on her own. I left shortly after she came out of the shower.