Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 34 East st Five dock

Phone : 02 97139378

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $ 90 / 30 min

Size/shape : slim, curvy with big tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Nicky was wearing a lovely bikini. Those breasts are stunning. I asked if they were real, and she said, she got them from her mother. Hmm, maybe her mother paid for them. I did have a close up technical inspection and they looked perfect.

While I had a shower Nicky got things set up, and removed what little she had on. She has a lovely curvy body. I do like a proper behind on a girl, and yet sheís still fit. She knelt on the bed and welcomed me with open arms. What followed was great sex (well great for me) in various positions. Iíll spare you the tiresome details, but feel free to imagine the flabby hairy arse of a dirty old man going up and down whilst he enjoys the delights of a lovely young Thai girl.

What I had was more GFE than PSE. I think she might do both, but GFE is more my thing. Sheís a lovely girl, talks well and gave good service. I don't think she's as amazing as some of the hype I've read about her, but I would definitely return to see her again.

Person's Name : Nicky

Establishment : Kellys Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : Oct 2019

Rates : $ 130 / 45 min

Size/shape : slim, curvy with nice big tits

Services Provided : None

Value for money/recommend? : Probably - see below

In my quest to scout out hot Thai workers I rocked up to Kelly's to roll the dice with Nicky and it turned out a rather interesting experience.
    Up the stairs into the waiting 'cubicle' and I near some old guy in the cube next door asking where Sakura is. I have no booking and there were 6 names on the roster so had dice roll chance of getting my target.
    After some yelling out in Asian for Mimi, I'm shown Mimi who didn't look too bad but was a bit rough and looked either tried, drunk or stoned. That was it, and I said no, so reluctantly I was shown the girl I was after, Nicky. Pleasantly surprised she had a banging bod with awesome looking tits in a bikini so signed up for a 30 minute session. This is when my spidey senses got triggered after I was told she is only available for an hour as apparently she is the number 1 girl. I'm lucky to last 15 minutes so 60 minutes is a waste of money for me, and I've read reviews like the one above about her 30 minutes sessions so got the feeling I would be fleeced somehow. I agreed to 45mins for $130 and went upstairs. On entry my frustrations disappeared as I'm in the room with a hot looking Nicky on the bed and can't wait to get into those boobs. I've stripped off about to jump in the shower when mamasan comes in and says Nicky has a booking and I have to choose someone else! WTF!!!??? Frustrations back with interest!
    Long story short, back to the waiting room to see Cici who doesn't look too a bad but older and little uninspiring tits didn't grab me, then Jasmine who was young but also little tits and the attitude wasn't great, then I endured the hard sell from mamasan who wouldn't take no for an answer. Eventually I got my money back and left. Pretty crap experience, but if you do get to fuck Nicky I'm guessing it would probably be worth it.

Sorry fuzzy
    Fat fingers
    Should have been a like
    Sorry again

Silver Member

I tried to book her today, but was told on the phone by the papasan that she was fully booked. I called at 10:30am as well lol. Must book out fast thatís for sure. Iíll try again and hopefully report.

Bronze Member

Gidday gents. I hear your pain Fuzzy and 123. Had the pleasure of seeing Nicky a few times as Cheri at 533; but I gather some dimwit wrecked that gig for her. I've given up trying to see her at Kellys. Even confirmed a morning booking with Kelly for Nicky months ago; but Nicky then actually turned up at 11am with her own punter in tow for next 4 hours (to Kelly's surprise!). So I had a few ordinary punts at Kellys - not quite as brave as Fuzzy to talk my way out of the switch! Ended up with ordinary uninspiring run with Mimi and one with Jasmine. But to be fair to the girls I should review this to justify.
    Guess that's why we're punters!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzynuts View Post
    Person's Name : Nicky

Establishment : Kellys Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : Oct 2019

Rates : $ 130 / 45 min

Size/shape : slim, curvy with nice big tits

Services Provided : None

Value for money/recommend? : Probably - see below

In my quest to scout out hot Thai workers I rocked up to Kelly's to roll the dice with Nicky and it turned out a rather interesting experience.
    Up the stairs into the waiting 'cubicle' and I near some old guy in the cube next door asking where Sakura is. I have no booking and there were 6 names on the roster so had dice roll chance of getting my target.
    After some yelling out in Asian for Mimi, I'm shown Mimi who didn't look too bad but was a bit rough and looked either tried, drunk or stoned. That was it, and I said no, so reluctantly I was shown the girl I was after, Nicky. Pleasantly surprised she had a banging bod with awesome looking tits in a bikini so signed up for a 30 minute session. This is when my spidey senses got triggered after I was told she is only available for an hour as apparently she is the number 1 girl. I'm lucky to last 15 minutes so 60 minutes is a waste of money for me, and I've read reviews like the one above about her 30 minutes sessions so got the feeling I would be fleeced somehow. I agreed to 45mins for $130 and went upstairs. On entry my frustrations disappeared as I'm in the room with a hot looking Nicky on the bed and can't wait to get into those boobs. I've stripped off about to jump in the shower when mamasan comes in and says Nicky has a booking and I have to choose someone else! WTF!!!??? Frustrations back with interest!
    Long story short, back to the waiting room to see Cici who doesn't look too a bad but older and little uninspiring tits didn't grab me, then Jasmine who was young but also little tits and the attitude wasn't great, then I endured the hard sell from mamasan who wouldn't take no for an answer. Eventually I got my money back and left. Pretty crap experience, but if you do get to fuck Nicky I'm guessing it would probably be worth it.
    Going to be in Sydney for a week next Tuesday, scratching this joint off the list now., after reading Chilli s reviews I was inspired, now not so much.

Gold Member

Yeah - as much as I absolutely adore the girl, when someone gets booked out that well, some mamasans do 'change' a bit. I've literally walked up to the door, having confirmed a booking an before, only to be told that the previous customer extended. Long drive from home. Wasted near 2 hours. Always hard to book in the first place. Some of her regulars shower cash upon her -- booking out for 3~4 hours.

That's a top WTF situation to actually strip and then be told out of the room. The correct thing would be to keep to booking waiting - maybe tell you that it has to be 30 minutes...but to be shown out for a booking, probably a regular. But that's no excuse.

I'd been to Kelly's a good number of times before Nicky was there, and never had something like this happen. Obviously, they don't know how to manage this properly. Or, based on some other bros, Nicky also knows her regulars can keep her afloat.
    Can't really blame her for that - but it does get annoying.

Silver Member

I wonder which day would be best to try and book...hmmm or what time of the month the regulars start running short on cash lol

I’ll try and comment without breaking confidence.
    Firstly sorry again Fuzzy about accidentally clicking dislike, should have been like, fat fingers.

what happened to Fuzzy, getting pulled out of the room while prepping for a session, that’s not right.
    It probably would have been better if Fuzzy hadn’t have seen Nicky at all in the line up.
    Once your heart is set on a girl and you don’t get her all the other girls are of no interest.
    And true fully some don’t even come close.

All the top girls run their own race, and the Mamasans are powerless to stop them because they fear that they will leave and work at another establishments.
    They have their exclusive customer base they prefer to see.
    Some bookings are done behind the scenes.
    When we did the double with Nicky and Rose, about two weeks ago, Nicky was telling me the following Tuesday, she was already fully booked for the day.
    14 Hour day. No breaks.
    The chances of seeing her on some days are nearly impossible.
    With that power they have 30 mins jobs are not even considered, they just refuse them , not worth their while.
    They will always pursue and receive long bookings 3 hours plus job.
    And that’s their regular customer base that they maintain.
    The best solution to book in advance a week before if possible, bare minimum 1 hour booking and that’s not even guaranteed that you’ll she her.

If you do get a booking with her consider it a privilege.
    They have enormous power and influence
    Nicky is In a class of her own.
    And you’ll never be disappointed

Sorry if I have rambled on here, I have to write a review, still slightly dazed

Thanks for the feedback chaps, all this does is send my money to the well managed establishments such as Ginza/278 and Nightshade. They seem to have accurate rosters, plenty of girls decent amount of QA with the girls

Silver Member

Thanks for the feedback chaps, all this does is send my money to the well managed establishments such as Ginza/278 and Nightshade. They seem to have accurate rosters, plenty of girls decent amount of QA with the girls
    Iíve paid to see 278 girls in the past and I can tell you at that higher price they will deliver a lower quality punt than Nicky at her $150 rate.

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    I’ve paid to see 278 girls in the past and I can tell you at that higher price they will deliver a lower quality punt than Nicky at her $150 rate.
    The big difference is that at 278 when you pick girl you actually get to root her. A bird in the hand etc...

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Chaps..

it is not to detract from the running of Kellyís.. although they are a sponsor.. it cannot be pinned on the establishment and reception.. other forces and factors are at play.. Iíll leave it at that.. itís cannot be solely blamed if a booking is not honoured.. and ownership and reception..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU

Silver Member

The big difference is that at 278 when you pick girl you actually get to root her. A bird in the hand etc...
    Yea agree I've been let down a few times at Kelly's but I got to see Nicky 3rd time lucky. I just stuck to my guns saying I'd either leave or wait to see if I could see Nicky.

Apparently some old rich dude has the girls on rotation upstairs

Bronze Member

I've had it happen to me twice where I have booked in and then was told her customer has extended their time and mine was cancelled while I was on the way there.

I haven't gone back. A shop like Ginza may be more expensive but at least they honour their bookings and don't treat you like a muppet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast