Booked Stephanie today, Saturday. She is a bubbly, shortish (1.6m) Malaysian delight! She has lovely DD boobs and a buxom bod. She is young and fun, a bit giggly, but a lot of that is probably nervousness and due to her limited english skills, but don't let that put anyone off.

She commanded me to lie on the bed and turn onto my stomach and gave me a relaxing and sensitive lick and tickle from head to toe. Most Malaysian girls I have encountered have a bit of a speciality for some rimming, and Stephanie did not disappoint. This continued once she had indicated that it was time for me to roll over onto my back, alternating with a sensitive but deep BBBJ. This was bliss. She continued the BJ whilst she swung 180 degrees and placed her nether regions squarely over my head. I reciprocated with some rimming of her tight backend and then to prlonged DATY, which se seemed to enjoy, because once she rolled off me she indicated that she wanted me to continue the DATY from above.

After about half and hour of fun, she offered a condom and I jumped on in mish. She is loveley and tight and I had to take care to pace myself so as not to bring events to a premature climax. Aster a while of this we swapped to doggie for a while, and then I asked her to move down to the corner of the bed for some more mish with my feet on the floor. I probably had drawn things out a bit too much, because I could start to beee the lead seeping out of the pencil, so I asked her to go back to the BJ. She responded with alacraty, gitting the old fellow back to full srength in no time. I considered asking for another dom, but then decided to just lie back and she got me off to a great CIM. I was drained, and she turned me over and gave me a very good, firm massage for the remaining 10 minutes of my hour.

This one is a star, get in the queue to book her while she's good and fresh! I'll be there, somehere ahead of you!

Also posted elsewhere.