Phone : 0451 206 009

Hours of Business : 10 - 10

Rates : $100/30

Extras Cost : na

Services Provided This Session : massage

Size/shape : small pocket rocket, a cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : yes and no

This place looks like it is run by the same people as 84a Hampden and Feel Amazing Wellness Centre Kensington (PS Admins the link for this place goes to a place called 'Flamingo Club Bondi'? What is that all about?)

These 3 places all have roster and photos posted here so it makes it easy to select a girl that tickles your fancy. I have a thing for Thais, so originally tried booking Bonnie, but she wasn't working so opted for June who is new.

First impression June is younger and small, almost flat chest but her small boobs suit her small frame. Due to language issues in this game I don't talk much to the girls but June seemed to have a mostly Aussie accent so no comms issue.

The massage was pretty good, although no teasing which I need to get warmed up. A regular massage feels so good that it makes me sleepy which then affects performance. She did offer extras at the start but I was thought I see how things pan out first so declined.
The massage also went on for a while, I'm only there for 30 mins so could feel the minutes ticking by. Eventually it was turnover time and this part was quite robotic. June is attractive and allowed my hands to wander over her body while she pumped away, but it wasn't very interactive and I struggled to get any mood happening. She kept at it for the remaining of the time but it was a no go for me so never got to finish.

Overall a fail for me, but she's a nice girl so others might find her more a good punt.