Person's Name : Melody

Establishment : Hornsby 142

Date of Visit : Sunday May 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.hornsby142.com.au

Phone : 9482 9456

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $120 Half hr

Size/shape : Quite attractive, quite short, slim figure, smaller B-cups??, fully shaved

Face : 7/10

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese – but had the warmth and light heartedness of the best Thai girls

Services Provided : Cat Bath, BBBJ, covered pussy-slide, cow-girl

Value for money/recommend? : Great session

My experience/comments : Popped in without a booking. Was horny and in the area with a short window to punt.

It's been maybe 7 years since I’ve step foot in here and looks like Mina is long gone?

I’ve had so many great punts at this venue – the memories.

Met the mamasan who I’m sure I’ve seen elsewhere over the years – very cute with a distinctive mole on her upper left lip area.

Anyway I was intro’d to Melody – confirmed she did BBBJ for a tip but no CIM.

She was very friendly and warm and took her up.

Took a fast shower and watched as she stripped. Cute tan lines on her very slim and hot little body. Lots of cuddles and cat bathing my nipples as we stood and cuddled.

On to the bed on my back for some great ball sucking and nice BBBJ.
This got me rock hard and Melody slipped on a dom and pumped on a lot of lube and started a fantastic pussy slide. I just about came as she was so smooth and wet from the lube.

I eased up down lower off my cock and onto my thighs for more cat bathing of my nipples and occasionally dropping her nice small titties into my mouth.

I felt like I had more control at this point and repositioned her for more pussy slide which was like heaven and on one of the slides I ease into her sans hands – I’ve always loved that feeling of nudging then popping in, feels so natural not needing to use hands to guide it in.

Anyway it turns out I had less control than I thought and less than 5 mins of her pumping, grinding, and keeping the head of my cock right at her entrance and essentially massaging the head of my cock at her pussy entrance I couldn’t take any more and I tell her and she just drops herself back down onto me as I pull her down on top of me and embrace her as I cum waves into her lithe body.

Top punt and surprised she has never been reviewed before.

Sweet, light hearted and fun girl to spend time with and super sexy body to boot!

Silk